PDA

View Full Version : PSP download help

Husky_mom
01-17-2007, 04:09 PM
I had Paint Shop Pro 7 in my comp (I downloaded a full free version a while ago) but now my comp was formatted adn it it lost.........

now I canīt seem to find any PSP to download........unless I download Kazaa or something like that........what can i do?'

download Kazaa or something then download PSP and then erase Kazaa?? how can I do that?

any other suggestion?

I had many proyects in PSP and now I canīt even see them.........please any help would be great............

kittycats_delight
01-17-2007, 04:25 PM
I had that kicking around here somewhere. I used it for a very short time then I got Photoshop. I will have a look around and see if I can find it.

I think if you want to download a program to use for downloads though I would get bittornado. The go to torrentspy.com and search for PSP. It is quite quick to download through and easy to use.

Do give me until tomorrow to see if I can find it for you though and then I can send it if you want. :)

michelle

Husky15
01-17-2007, 04:30 PM
www.corel.com

I went there to download PSP. They are now on their newest version -- Paint Shop Pro XI. I don't use it much, mostly for borders.

Here (http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?c=Content_C1&cid=1152796555406&lc=en&pagename=CorelCom%2FLayout) is a quick link to the free trials.

They used to belong to Jasc, but then Corel bought them or something...

Good luck. :)

Husky_mom
01-17-2007, 04:39 PM
thank you kittycats..........I surely can wait, but I think we are a bit apart fo ryou to send it.........unless itīs via email..........hmmm

thank you anyway Iīll still be waiting for anything

and husky15......I can go and download there but itīs just a trial version and after 30 days itīs gone.......I can delete and try download again........but what a hassle........the one i had was full version, old, but full.......thank you anyway for your suggstion :)

kittycats_delight
01-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Yes I believe we are quite far away. I am in Italy and you in Mexico right? It is very large though so email would not work but if you have a messenger service like msn or yahoo I could send it though there. I cannot find PSP 7 but I did find a full version of PSP 9. Let me know what you would like to do. I can send it via messenger or snail mail. I know it will take a little while to reach you but you can always use the trial version until you receive the full version from me. Just let me know ok.

Michelle

Husky_mom
01-19-2007, 11:48 AM
you are SOOOOOO sweet..........I do have msn and yahoo.......

we can try do that.......I would love to get it through snail mail in case my comp get reformatted again :rolleyes: ......but not sure about that.......yet.....

maybe you can send it to me through messenger and weīll see how that works, later we can discuss shipping, if you are ok with it........

kittycats_delight
01-19-2007, 06:09 PM
I can send you PSP 9 tomorrow via msn if you want. I just installed it to make sure it was full and functional and everything seems perfect. It also has animation shop. It is 171Mb so not too too big. Nothing like photoshop.

Just let me know when you want me to send it and I will do that for you. I can also burn it and snail mail it to you when you are ready.

Oh I almost forgot my msn is in my profile so just message me and let me know who you are and I will add you so I can send you the file.