PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Frankie

Barbiecat
01-17-2007, 06:50 AM
So, you are an ankle nipper eh? My Siamese kitty would get along just fine with you then! I do love your eyes; I think you must also have some Siamese in you, too.

Enjoy your special day!

LittleOrangeKitten
01-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Frankie,

You are quite the handsome guy! And those eyes! I just like everything about you; including that gorgeous white tummy tum tum. You and my P. K. have that biting thing down to an art, don't you? I get plenty of nips and knawing while I brush him.

Have a wonderful day today and be nice to any visitors who happen to drop by!

mom2lotsacats
01-17-2007, 08:02 AM
Frankie,
AWWW! You're such a pretty cat and a good caption for your picture would be "hug me". Your blue eyes are so pretty and you sound like quite the character. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

lvpets2002
01-17-2007, 09:38 AM
;) You are such a cutie pie & adorable.. Love that poss for the camera.. ***** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY *****gO for those kitty treats today..

catmandu
01-17-2007, 09:58 AM
You can just tell by that photo what a Fun Happy Cat Frankie is.
Frankie looks as though he is a live wire of a Cat , full of mischief, and a loving Companion Cat.
The Found Cats All send Frankie a BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW TO FRANKIE BOY COTD.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Sonia59
01-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Frankie you are gorgeous with your snowy fur and blue eyes! And you are greeting the newcomers with a special Frankie kiss :D what a great honor ;)

Scritches to your belly, and enjoy your special day! :)

Bari_d
01-17-2007, 10:42 AM
Ahh, Frankie, you are indeed quite the handsome guy - your sweet blue eyes are a treat to see this morning. I am glad your purrrsons appreciate your cattitude! Such a lovable boy - congrats on being such a special Cat of the Day

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

RedHedd
01-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Frankie, what a gorgeous hunka kitty you are! Congratulations on being our COTD. I'd love to schmoozle your fluffy white tummy, but only if you promise not to nip me! :D

mskaybee
01-17-2007, 01:09 PM
WOW! What a DOLL you are, Frankie! I think I'm in love!! You look soooooo soft, and those blue eyes!!! Nice pose for the camera, too! Enjoy your honor of being named today's Cat of the Day...you big-city fella!

Love,
Kaybee
...and Jake, and Spike, and Kimba

momoffuzzyfaces
01-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Frankie you are such a charmer with a bit of a ham mixed in, eh? ;)

Who wouldn't fall for those fabulous baby blues of yours? I bet the original "old blue eyes" would be jealous!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

tatsxxx11
01-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Oh Frankie, you little goofer:D What a scamp, but a handsome, charming, utterly lovable scamp at that! So, you're one of those pesky ankle nibblers? hehe I have a dear friend on Pet Talk whose kitty Butter could give you a few lessons on the art; never to old to hone your skills!:D;) I'm sure your family would agree, a few nibbles and skritches are a small price to pay for your loving companionship, the joy your bring to their lives!:) Congratulations to you beautiful Frankie with the spectacular blue eyes! I hope you and your proud family are enjoying an extra special, fun day of celebration! Hugs and kisses and belly rubs to you, cutie pie! Frankie:)

KittyGurl
01-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Meowy, Frankie!!! :D
What a kitty cutie pie you are. You have the pretties blue eyes and your fur looks so swoft. I want to stick my hand through my laptop and give you a Cat-Of-The-Day belly rub! :) So your an ankle nipper. You and Angel should get together one day. Let's see: The Ankle Nippers. I like that!!! ;) Have a purrrfect day. Get lots of belly rubs from your mommy!! :)

~HAPPY COTD, FRANKIE~

kb2yjx
01-17-2007, 05:39 PM
I just rubbed your tummy via the computer screen, and did you purr up a storm!!! Who could NOT fall in love with you and those BLUE eyes!!! HAPPY COTD!!

blue girl
01-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Frankie, oh those eyes! You are just gorgeous, and your purrson is right--one look at your picture and I wanted to give you tummy rubs, but I have a feeling that as soon as I begin the petting, your little claws would come out and I might lose my arm :) I'm sure you have a wonderful personality and it sounds like you have a wonderful home. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Kalei
01-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Wow Frankie you truely are fabulous!:) Those eyes are stunning and you sound like a little sweetheart. Congradulations on being Cat of the Day:D I'm sure your day will be filled with all kinds of love and treats! And yes your stretched out beautiful white tummy makes me want to pet it too.

Don Juan's mom
01-18-2007, 01:01 AM
A sweet gorgeous fella with an enchanting purr AND a bit of a bully? Sounds like "old blue eyes" to me. :D Congratulations and tummy rubs on your special day!

Liz

cassiesmom
01-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Oh, Frankie -- it sounds like your kitty theme song should be "My Way"! You know how to get petting and tummy rubs and how to gently remind people who's in charge at your house. I love those gorgeous eyes and the little spot of color on top of your head. Please ask your people to give your tum a skritch for me! I hope you had a most excellent day as Cat of the Day. Purrs and head bops from Illinois.