PDA

View Full Version : Wish us luck!

Aspen and Misty
06-21-2002, 09:33 PM
Tomorrow will be Chewy's first day at my work. Can't wait to see how he reacts to the lions and deer. I hope he doesn't chew on the boxes in our booth. So lets hope we leave there with the boxes not chewed and Chewy a little bit more adventurous. I hope he does ok around TJ. He is a male. (He recently lost his dog Potter) TJ is looking forward to meeting chewy and I hope Chewy doesn’t get scared lol. Keep us in your thoughts. Also if anyone lives in PA they really should visit the Sanctuary. It is one of the nicest places I have seen. They have there faults but they are good people saving animals. They save all there animals from abusive situations. I really enjoy working there and think everyone here at pet talk would enjoy a tour. So if you would like I can give you directions. Just ask

Ashley and Chewy

CountryWolf07
06-21-2002, 10:24 PM
Good luck :) - Rachel

Tina
06-22-2002, 09:08 AM
Good Luck! Oh,by the way where is the Sanctuary in the PA? I'm going up there with my husband on Monday maybe I can talk hubby into going.

Aspen and Misty
06-22-2002, 09:16 AM
I can give you directions later, when I get them. We acctually wont be going today :( because my sister stayed up late and needs at least 12 hours of sleep.:rolleyes: So we might be going ot tomrrow. Hopefully we never go any more cause she never gets enough sleep, but o well.

lovemymaltese
06-22-2002, 08:15 PM
Good luck! :)