PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be seen by HUNDREDS of people...

Kfamr
01-16-2007, 04:31 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

At work over the past few months we have been doing tests on our products, service, quality, speedyness, friendlyness, appearance, etc. at work. We've scored so well on our tests, corporate decided to use us in training videos.

So, today corporate came to film us. They had a make-up crew and everything.

This video will be viewed by anyone and everyone who becomes an employee at my company. :eek:

I was so nervous all day, making sure everything ran smoothly and everything was sparkling clean. When the camera crew and corporate left, my boss, myself, and everyone else both sighed with relief. My boss and I both expressed how we were so afraid everything would be a complete disaster.

Thank gosh, it went very smoothly. But, still.... I'm going to be seen by hundreds of people! :eek: :eek:

lvpets2002
01-16-2007, 04:43 PM
:) WooHoo **** CONGRATS ON THE FILMING **** nOW how are we going to get to see this.. I know we all come to your Company for one day as a employee.. :D Dont be nervous & just think of your babies licking your face or chasing toys..

Karen
01-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Wow! That must have been completely nerve-wracking for you - who much preferes to be BEHIND the camera! And making sure everything runs extra-specailly smooth to boot, congratulations on a job (I am sure) well done!

cyber-sibes
01-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Congratulations to you & your fellows at work, that's quite an honor to be chosen to represent "how to do it right." If you think about it, hundreds of PTers have seen your picture, so you don't have to worry about that anymore! :cool: :D

Alysser
01-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Kay, i'm sure you did fine in the video. That's really cool they chose your workplace!! I think, if they did choose your place, it must be good. You work a Chick-fil-a, right? I was considering a job there, as I was old enough(14), but I decided against it. I'm not good with handling that kind of job. I wouldn't call me a "people person" as I get really impatient, so i'd yell at half the rude costumers.

Kfamr
01-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Thank guys! :)

Alyssa,

Yes, I work at Chick-fil-A. You should really reconsider. You can express to your store manager that you'd prefer to work up front. I know there are employees at my work that have never stepped foot in the kitchn. It really is a wonderful company to work for, especially if you're still in school. Plus, you're always guaranteed Sundays off. ;)

cmayer31
01-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Wow, Kay! I know how hard you work there and it must be quite the honor to have your location picked for the training videos. I've seen similar videos set up and filmed, but I always made sure I was not any where near the cameras.

Great job on getting everything to run smoothly.

Kfamr
01-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Wish I had a choice! I told my boss, I prefer to be the one BEHIND the camera. My stomach was churning as they had the camera pointed directly at me and a customer during the busy lunch hour. :o :eek:

DrKym
01-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Like I said Kay I want an autograph! our very own filmstar!!!! Congrats on how smooth it went! :D

Oh my did you see that little stain right there>>>>>>> :p j/k

hope you can maybe upload a portion so we can see you in your glory?

Kfamr
01-16-2007, 05:02 PM
If I can get my hands on it when we receive it, I'll try to get a video of the video. ;) It may be illegal though, as it may be copyrighted and such when they produce it.

Husky_mom
01-16-2007, 06:09 PM
aw man!!........I wish I had asked for your autograph before you got famous.......:P;).............

now youŽll be an example for future workers, you left your prints there.......congrats

cmayer31
01-16-2007, 06:35 PM
If I can get my hands on it when we receive it, I'll try to get a video of the video. ;) It may be illegal though, as it may be copyrighted and such when they produce it.

Would be my guess that they might have had associates fill out something to the following:

I, (associate) understand that my likeness may be captured on video or other media while working at ... . I hereby authorize ... to use, broadcast, and/or reproduce my likeness in video, print, or other media.

The video will probably have a "This video is property of ... and is intended for use by ... and associates as training material only. This video may contain confidential information that is privileged. If you are not the intended, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are herby notified that any disclose, copying, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or associated with this transmission is strictly prohibited."

Yup, dealt with that before. :)

Pembroke_Corgi
01-16-2007, 06:51 PM
How cool! You guys must do a great job! :)

wolf_Q
01-16-2007, 07:00 PM
That's neat! I would be nervous if I were in the video too. I bet it will turn out great.

I got my photo taken with the Chick-Fil-A christmas cow at the mall one day...I keep forgetting to show it to you lol.

cyber-sibes
01-16-2007, 10:04 PM
I got my photo taken with the Chick-Fil-A christmas cow at the mall one day...I keep forgetting to show it to you lol.Chick-Fil-A Christmas Cow?!! :eek: Oh yeah, we want to see that one, Amy! :D