PDA

View Full Version : Am I a morning person?*1 pic*

lute
01-16-2007, 01:20 PM
YES! OH YES I AM! :p 8:30am this morning on my way to the gym!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/new%20camera%20pics/DSC03350.jpg
(ignore the stupid face I'm making)

ramanth
01-16-2007, 01:22 PM
I was up at 5:10 this morning. Normally the alarm goes off at 6 a.m. but I had to come into work early. I've nodded off at my desk twice now! :eek: :o

So not a morning person. ;)

lute
01-16-2007, 01:36 PM
yeesh! 5:10! That's EARLY! 8:30 is early for me most of the time anymore. I normally don't get up and goin before 11:00.

DrKym
01-16-2007, 02:03 PM
No one should be that happy or perky that early! :p I get up at 5 am everyday, and my family knows not to talk to me until noon! Ok more like 8 but still..............me+morning =sailor speak :rolleyes:

critter crazy
01-16-2007, 02:06 PM
hmmm...since i woke up at 12;30pm, i would say i am not a morning person!!!:D

borzoimom
01-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Well I get up early but with dogs in and out and getting coffee and all - really morning doesnt start until 7am. I use to be a night owl a few months back- but we shall see..

Kalei
01-16-2007, 02:34 PM
I have to get up at 7:30 every morning for work, and I swear sometimes I feel like calling and saying "I'm quiting and sleeping forever!" lol. I hate mornings, I'm so bad at waking up and I'm cranky, so usually my parents won't talk to me in the morning lol not til 10 or 11 at least lol.

By the way, I wish I couild be as happy as you in the morning, wow you were some hyper looking lol.

Husky15
01-16-2007, 02:36 PM
LOL! You look so cute and happy! And I'm diggin' that John Deere shirt! :D

I'm not much of a morning person, but if I have to do them, I will.

Queen of Poop
01-16-2007, 02:38 PM
I am a morning person. My alarm goes at 4:30 am Mon-Fri. I like to get to work early and get stuff done before people get in and start asking for stuff. On the weekends I get to sleep as long as Sasha will let me and she seems to go by the time the sun gets up, so summer time, we're up very early.

cmayer31
01-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I don't know that I could be that happy in the morning, and to go to the gym? Wow.

I used to be a morning person, but not any more! I snooze my alarm until the very last second and then I race to work. Luckily I don't have a "set" time to be there because I'm normally one of the last people. I have no issue staying later if it means I get a few more minutes of sleep :D

That said, I still leave for work around 7, so maybe I'm still partially a morning person.

TFTpwnsYou
01-16-2007, 02:47 PM
Well at least some people are. I've converted back to a night person. I don't wake up until like 10:30-11am. But then again I don't get to bed until 3am or later depending. Although I do give you credit, there is no way I'm gonna be that perky that early....lol. I need at least 2 cups of coffee before the the "talk to me and i kill you" phase goes down....lol.

lute
01-16-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't know that I could be that happy in the morning, and to go to the gym? Wow.

I do every morning. I just happend to be breakin out the camera today.LOL

The john deere shirt is like the american flag around here.haha!

Cataholic
01-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I do every morning. I just happend to be breakin out the camera today.LOL

The john deere shirt is like the american flag around here.haha!

LOL> Then, I must be living in Siberia. :D

I am up at 6 most days....but, sadly, have to go to work not the gym. :p

lvpets2002
01-16-2007, 03:09 PM
:) Yup being reared on a Farm I do see the shirt "Nothing Runs Like a Deer".. Well my gym work out starts at 5:00 am during the week of 9 litter boxs, 9 breakfast plates, few hairballs, water bowls, dry food fill ups && of course the dogs outside work && then get to go to work by 8:00am.. Now weekends I get to sleep in till 7:00 a.m. && then all of the above.. :D Hey would not trade any of it for the world.. ;)

slleipnir
01-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Wow, I had trouble getting up at 10 today....I'm NOT a morning person at all

Kfamr
01-16-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm not a morning person at all, but I have to wake at around 4:50am to give myself a few minutes to get ready for work. :p Sunday is the only day I get to sleep in, which is usually until around 9-10AM. :p

lizbud
01-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Boy, you look pretty chipper that early in the morning. :)

One of the perks of growing older is the privledge of sleeping as late as one wants.

I do get up earlier in the Summer time than the Winter.Just love sleeping in
on those cold, cold Winter mornings. :D

GreyhoundGirl
01-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Not a morning person. I have to get up at 5 everyday mon-fri. :(

*falls asleep at keyboard*

With all my activities, I've hardly got time for sleep!

Almita
01-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Wow 8:30 is kinda late for me. I wake up at 6am everyday for school. The usual for me. On weekends i sleep till 8am i'm such a night and morning person. Since i go to sleep late too.

Suki Wingy
01-16-2007, 06:17 PM
eh.... I think I have a sleep disorder because sleep rules me. :( :mad: :mad: I sleep through 1/2 the school day sometimes.

whomeee
01-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Which is worse mornings or cold I had to go into work early this morning and all week. I have to get up at 3:30 am :eek: but it was 15 below 0 i wanted to jump back in bed!!!!!!!!! :D

cmayer31
01-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Which is worse mornings or cold I had to go into work early this morning and all week. I have to get up at 3:30 am :eek: but it was 15 below 0 i wanted to jump back in bed!!!!!!!!! :D

The single worst thing that I've done this winter was to put a nice big electric blanket on my bed. Now I don't want to get out at all! We don't get as cold as most areas, but it has been in the 20's in the morning and that is way too cold around here. We have even had ice on our roads :eek: unheard in this area.

GreyhoundGirl
01-16-2007, 06:41 PM
The single worst thing that I've done this winter was to put a nice big electric blanket on my bed. Now I don't want to get out at all! We don't get as cold as most areas, but it has been in the 20's in the morning and that is way too cold around here. We have even had ice on our roads :eek: unheard in this area.

LOL!!!! But too true, I have a hard time getting out of a bed powered by my heat. :p

lute
01-16-2007, 06:54 PM
I use to have to get up at 3:30am when I worked at the petstore in Nashville. Luckily it doesn't get too cold down there. This morning it was kinda chillie. We were having the first snow we had this year and it was a steady 30degrees all day.

Reachoutrescue
01-17-2007, 12:29 AM
I wish I could sleep till 8:30!! I am up at 6 with my dogs....ready to go!! Cute face Lute!!

jackmilliesmom
01-17-2007, 03:29 AM
I get up at 5:00 a.m. (even when we are not working) with my husband and we have breakfast he then goes to work (or not whichever the case is) about 6:00 I have a shower and get ready for work then I have 2 hours to kill before leaving at 8:15 so I get my dinner prepared for the evening sweep and wash my floors downstairs (they are tiled and wooden floors) then I put on a wash and when it is finished hang it out and in between I take the dogs outside and play wiht them for a half hour to 45 mins before leaving for work when all of this is done.

I do not go to bed until about 10:30 or 11:00 depending on how busy my day is and how many jobs I have worked (I sometimes work for another Solicitor after work) and 2 college nights a week also.

So thats my day and I love to be up so early because of the quite and I get so much done - so yeah guess I am a morning person.