PDA

View Full Version : Prune!

Barbiecat
01-16-2007, 05:55 AM
I'm so sorry you had to go through 911, you poor thing. I'm also sorry that you don't live with your Mom anymore, but living in the countryside certainly has it's advantages. I wish you the very best, Prune!

Sonia59
01-16-2007, 06:06 AM
Hi Prune,

You are a beauty and you look very sweet :) I am happy that we have a "half-french" kitty as Cat of the Day today, congratulations sweetie :cool:
Of course the countryside neatr Grenoble is much better for you than Paris. You wouldn't have so much fun in the big city.

I hope you will get extra-treats today and that your Meowmmy will be proud of you even if she is far ;)
Puuuurrrrrrrrrrs from Peppito and Jasmine

mom2lotsacats
01-16-2007, 07:10 AM
Prune,
You are a very pretty cat, especially your big, gorgeous eyes. It's wonderful that you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

animallovernw
01-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Prune.......what a lovely photo of you,,,,I had to do a double take because you look just like our black & white kitty!!:) :)

You are special and brave for having experienced that awful day in NY.
It sounds like you have a very wonderful life exploring the outdoors climbing trees & chasing bugs:p

Kudo's to your human for adopting you from the shelter and kisses to your human "grandparent's" for caring for you while your mommy visits once a month. Have a purrrrfect life:cool: :D

Meows from Pearl, Keiko & June Spay/neuter your pets!! Adopt from your shelter or rescue

ShihtzuBeauty
01-16-2007, 08:27 AM
What a Beautiful kitty you are!

catmandu
01-16-2007, 09:50 AM
You ceratianly are one plum of a Cat Prune, and you certainly are living in a beautiful, peaceful part f the world.
And you look as though you are living in pastoral splendor and the Pet Angels will one day and come and picnic with you.
The Found Cats All send a BONJOUR to PURRFECT PRUNE COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool:

blue girl
01-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Prune, what a gorgeous girl you are, and so photogenic! Your eyes are just beautiful, and I love your markings. How exciting your life has been, from living in the shelter in Manhattan, to experiencing 911, then traveling all the way to France! It sounds like you and mommy were there for eachother when you need eachother most. You are so lucky to have such loving grandparents who were willing to take you into their home and your mom is so lucky to be able to see you every month. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

kb2yjx
01-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Glad to know that you enjoy a good life!!! HAPPY COTD!!

tatsxxx11
01-16-2007, 11:45 AM
Oh Prune, beautiful girl! I was so touched by your bio., your human's loving tribute to her dear, furry friend. I am so sorry you and she both, along with so many others, had to endure the horrors of 911.:( Bless your dear Mom for coming to your rescue, for welcoming you into her heart and her home. And what a comfort you were to her during that most trying of times. You were truly heaven sent, Prune. Now, thankfully, that horrific day is behind you and her both and voila, life is good once more, tre bien! :) Wow, I can't imagine a more wonderful existence...enjoying the good life amdist the beautiful, French countryside, with so much human love surrounding you...your wonderful Mom, devoted Grandparents! The best of both worlds indeed, and no kitty is more deserving than you!:):):) Congratulations to you beautiful, inspirational Prune, our extra special, most couragesous Cat of the Day:) I hope your Mom will be home soon to help celebrate your big day, sweetheart! In the meantime, I'm sure your Grandparents will be spoiling you rotten:D Hugs and kisses to you, precious Prune!

P.S...As your Mom probably knows, in the English vernacular, "plum" also refers to a prize, a reward, the most coveted, "something superior or very desirable; especially : something desirable given in return for a favor," and that you surely were and are!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Prune what a beauty you are!!!

That is a wonderful picture of you enjoying the sunshine and country side!
I'm so glad you found a wonderful home and family!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

Killearn Kitties
01-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Oh Prune, how wonderful it is to see your beautiful face today. You are such a pretty girl and deserving of living in a rural idyll. What a change from a shelter in Manhatten sweetheart, to your peaceful garden and a loving family.

I hope you have an extra-special celebration today, in honour of being our adored Cat of the Day! :D

KittyGurl
01-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Bonjour, Prune!!! :D
You sure are a beauty! I must of been horrible to be in New York during 9/11. I'm so glad you and your mommy are alright. Now your living in France with your grandmommy and granddaddy. It must of been hard for your mommy to leave you but she made the right choice :) Have a catrrific Cat-Of-The-Day!

~HAPPY COTD, PRUNE~

luvofallhorses
01-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Hi there, pretty, Prune! :) Although I am not a big fan of prunes, you are an exception! :) I think you are such a lovely girl and I am so sorry you had to go through 9/11! :( It sounds like you're living the good life now! :cool: I hope you enjoyed your special day, sweetie pie! :) Hugs and kisses to you across the miles and congrats on being our most deserving cotd!! :D

cassiesmom
01-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Oh Prune, beautiful girl! P.S...As your Mom probably knows, in the English vernacular, "plum" also refers to a prize, a reward, the most coveted, " something superior or very desirable; especially : something desirable given in return for a favor," and that you surely were and are!:)

Prune, vous êtes une jolie chatte Françoise! Your story has touched my heart tonight. I hope you are having a wonderful, happy and healthy life with your grandparents in the French countryside. Could you please ask them if they’ll post more pictures of you? I’d love to see more of your sweetness! Happy Cat of the Day (or, would that be Chat du Jour?)! *little kiss on Prune’s head*