PDA

View Full Version : Junk Mail Box --- ??

Argranade
01-15-2007, 10:40 AM
How do you turn off the Msn -- Junk mail box?

Because I forget about it sometimes then important messages go into then get deleted with in 3 to 5 days.

How do I stop e-mails from going into it?

Thanks!

Karen
01-15-2007, 10:50 AM
How do you turn off the Msn -- Junk mail box?

Because I forget about it sometimes then important messages go into then get deleted with in 3 to 5 days.

How do I stop e-mails from going into it?

Thanks!

You need to find the messages or email addresses you want never to go in there, and add them to your address book. And, go into your junk folder and mark the good messages "not junk."

Argranade
01-15-2007, 10:53 AM
You need to find the messages or email addresses you want never to go in there, and add them to your address book. And, go into your junk folder and mark the good messages "not junk."

Okay thanks, I wish I could just turn it off lol.

Blue_Frog
01-15-2007, 10:59 AM
hey --

I had written something in a Town Hall post about Hotmail and Junk Mail -- maybe it will help?

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=113913

I'm pretty sure there used to be a way to turn off junk mail, but it would let
-everything- through, so it's generally better to put addresses into your safe list than just to let everything through (stupid spam :P) If you want to lower your junk mail filter, you can try:

- In hotmail, go to OPTIONS (on the right side of the screen)
- Go to Junk email protection option
- Click the Junk email filter option
- Select LOW and click OK.

Argranade
01-15-2007, 11:50 AM
hey --

I had written something in a Town Hall post about Hotmail and Junk Mail -- maybe it will help?

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=113913

I'm pretty sure there used to be a way to turn off junk mail, but it would let
-everything- through, so it's generally better to put addresses into your safe list than just to let everything through (stupid spam :P) If you want to lower your junk mail filter, you can try:

- In hotmail, go to OPTIONS (on the right side of the screen)
- Go to Junk email protection option
- Click the Junk email filter option
- Select LOW and click OK.

Go to hotmail.com? or sign into my msn?