PDA

View Full Version : So I met someone.. through a friend.. (Interesting story, too)

CountryWolf07
01-15-2007, 10:25 AM
I met someone.. and we are just friends for now, but I think we both feel the same way about eachother but we are both shy to make the first move, so.. we are just hanging out at the moment..

His name is Mike. He saw me on campus on the Oval last quarter walking around, I don't know what made him notice me; and when he did, he never forgot about me. What I looked like, especially. He told his roommate that he was walking with that he thought I was really cute. So, I didn't even hear anything about it until I returned back to OSU for the winter quarter. My friend told me that someone thought I was cute, and I didn't know who he was. Apparently, this is the weird part - Mike is my best friend's boyfriend's roommate. So, I already had met my friend's boyfriend, and the roommate, Beau that was walking with Mike that day who saw me. Mike told Beau to look and Beau goes "Oh I know her, that is Michelle's friend!" but we didn't think of stopping and say hi to eachother at the time. Mike went home that day and saw my friend pull up a picture of me with her on Facebook and he said "I saw her today!" and evfentually he kept wanting to meet me; and finally we met 2 weeks ago. So far, we've been hanging out almost everyday, at least talking everyday online. We have everything in common, we have the same type of personality. Mike told me how he saw me on campus and he wanted to meet me, and he was smiling the entire time, like he was shy about it. It was cute, and I could not help but smile back at him. his laughs are so infectious; every time he laughs, my knees buckle and I fall down and guess what, it always happens when I'm by him, and he always catches me before I hit the ground. Anyways what a small world but I have to say, I've never met anyone like him; and how we are VERY complatiable. We are going to the rodeo on Saturday night.

Who knows? It could turn into something, but for now, we're just hanging out. :) I'm not sure what to look into him; if he does like me or what. I'm not going to push it this time; but I am going to pursue after him after maybe this week. I think 3 weeks would be enough. Although I can't decide if I should make the first move; He opens the truck door for me every time we get in, he pays for whatever; drinks, coffee. We've had at least 4 study dates now; over Math. We spent 3 hours at Caribou's the other night doing nothing, but talk and laugh, and we complained about homework, ha. I stayed over at his house where my two friends were; and I slept in his room; he made sure I was comfortable, gave me his bed and even set up the heater by it so I could stay warm. He offered me his shorts so I could sleep in it. So, I hink, my friend had us meet, and she's almost encouraging us to date, but I think it could be falling into place either way.

Here's a couple pics of us from last weekend; we have a lot others too.

http://photos-612.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v61/87/67/12449168/n12449168_34856612_4835.jpg I'm in the front; with my best friend, her boyfriend and Mike is behind me.

http://photos-763.facebook.com/ip002/v60/195/12/12433832/n12433832_34851763_6914.jpg @ Monster Trucks rally

http://photos-614.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v61/87/67/12449168/n12449168_34856614_5237.jpg

jackmilliesmom
01-15-2007, 10:33 AM
So that last picture is of you and Mike? Both of the guys are cute and hope you and Mike click!!! Good luck

Catty1
01-15-2007, 10:35 AM
You're going to pursue HIM? Sounds like he has the pursuing part covered! :D

Have fun!

CountryWolf07
01-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Yes the last picture is of me and Mike. Oh really? Ha, I don't know what I should be doing. :p It's just crazy. He is my type of guy and I don't know how I could've not met him earlier than two weeks ago. He is such a gentleman; always making sure I'm okay and whatnot.

ramanth
01-15-2007, 12:13 PM
I say ask him out! Life is too short. :)

CountryWolf07
01-15-2007, 12:24 PM
He already asked me if I was doing something tonight; and I told him that I'd be done with homework by then; and I said, "Did you want to hang out?" and he said "That's why I was asking what you were up to tonight."

I think he's the one who makes the first move every time.

shais_mom
01-15-2007, 12:35 PM
you must meet a lot of people. :)
Your threads usually start out with "I met someone"
***crawls back to the cave that I live in!***

borzoimom
01-15-2007, 12:54 PM
You're going to pursue HIM? Sounds like he has the pursuing part covered! :D

Have fun!
YUP!!! I AGREE! ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-15-2007, 12:55 PM
awww you guys look so cute !

Good luck!! Guys are so hard to figure out! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
01-15-2007, 01:13 PM
He's adorable!! You are too!! You make a really cute couple. I hope he's Mr. Right ;) (do people still say that??)

CountryWolf07
01-15-2007, 01:28 PM
He's adorable!! You are too!! You make a really cute couple. I hope he's Mr. Right ;) (do people still say that??)

People do really say it... I'm biting my tongue on this one. :) Just don't want to blow the opportunity here! Yeah I know I have met a lot of guys, but I just look at him in a different way than any others. Kind of scaring me but I'm enjoying this ride. I have seen him almost every day, actually. We are going out to dinner tonight; it seems he's too shy to ask me to do something in person, so it's always online. When I said.. "I'd be done with homework by dinner time." and he asked "When is dinner?" and I said, "6" and he goes "Ahh, want to go somewhere??" and I said "Sure" and we decided on Italian food.

Oh boy.

Pembroke_Corgi
01-15-2007, 01:31 PM
You guys look like you make a nice couple, and it sounds like he definitely "likes" you. Good luck at dinner tonight! :)

Cataholic
01-15-2007, 02:27 PM
you must meet a lot of people. :)
Your threads usually start out with "I met someone"
***crawls back to the cave that I live in!***

Scoot over there, Girly, as I thought the same thing! :o

joycenalex
01-15-2007, 02:40 PM
ohio states' main campus has nearly 51,000 enrolled. of course she's gonna meet a lot of people. she's cute as can be. have a great time, date as many as you can, and be safe, and enjoy yourself.

animal_rescue
01-15-2007, 02:45 PM
All I have to say is AWWWWW!! :D
That's just too cute, I really hope you guys end up together.

Daisy and Delilah
01-15-2007, 07:47 PM
It sounds like he could be a shy one for sure. Nothing wrong with that ;) Keep us posted. I hope it works out great!!! :)

CountryWolf07
01-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Well I hung out with him last night, he paid for dinner.. he had a beer, I think he was nervous around me, which I already knew that. I told him not to be nervous or scared around me, nothing wrong. :) He mentioned that he was scared to meet me the first time; and he was laughing about it. We both fell down laughing when Mike accidently hit his funny bone on the hip; by my desk, and he fell down on the floor holding his hip and I'm like, are you okay?! And he started laughing, he just did this.. chortle laugh before he starts laughing hard, and I died laughing. Every time he does that, I fall down laughing. We are way too amusing when we're together.

Before he left, we both got up, and we stood there, just talking and we were looking at eachother; and I thought "Should I hug him?" and I'm like okay, I'm going for it, because I never hugged him before, and so I did. Later that evening, we talked on-line; and he told me thanks for the hug, and he was thinking the same thing but mentioned "not exactly" and went on to say that he thought if he should hug me or just leave, and he said that was why he stood there for a bit.

I'm not sure what he really meant by "not exactly".. haha.. he's just adorable.

Ohhhh.. one more thing, he is a HUGE animals person - He has three Labradors, yellow, black, and chocolate, and also a cat that he has at his house here named Timmy. :)

CountryWolf07
01-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Last night, WOW! I went over Mike's house to take care of some math homework and learn how to use the graphing caculator.. we ended up doing that for an hour and a half; then we ended up talking ALL NIGHT until 4am in his room, and we were just laying on the bed, next to eachother, close.. at some point, I asked him if he was ticklish, and he said no, and I said I might be, and he went for my knees, and that tickled a lot and he kept doing that, and I'm like stop it, stop it.. Haha. :) Time flies by when we talk, we never stop talking or laughing. Tonight I'm going out to play pool and have a beer, and celebrate about his new job offer he got today. It's pretty unbeliveable. I've seen him the past 6 evenings, and just hanging out, and my friends are like, have you kissed already? I said no, not yet. They told me to kiss him tonight for the job offer, and I'm his partner to play pool. It seems too good to be true.

finn's mom
01-17-2007, 12:18 PM
You are so cute! I think you and Mike look great together, and, he is very handsome! I hope it works out the way you want it to!

CountryWolf07
01-17-2007, 12:31 PM
I think it might just work out; if not, then I have an awesome friend. :)

Last night, before he dropped off, he said he was gonna be on campus, and he thought he could bring me coffee, and so, he's doing that today just because we stayed up so late last night and he knows how much I love Starbucks. He's very thoughtful, and he is a good guy.

CountryWolf07
01-21-2007, 02:05 PM
So..... He made the first move the other night by kissing me. So, we're just so, flirty and we like eachother a lot. He is a shy guy. I asked him if he was nervous to hold my hand, and he said, no and I said, you're allowed to if you want, and he goes "Do you want me to?" and I said "Yes if you want to." He made the first move the other night by kissing me so I mean, we've kissed before, and we cuddle a lot and joke around a lot, and I kissed him before he dropped me off today, like a goodbye kiss and that I'd talk to him later and I never did that.. it was natural, which was new to me. Sooooo... I want to make it offical, we've known eachother for 3 weeks, but all things have happened on its own... no force or anything like that.. which was NEW to me again.. So what should I do?

joycenalex
01-21-2007, 02:19 PM
enjoy yourself, enjoy being with him, and go slow. it's way fun being in attraction and you want to be very sure about him and yourself before anything else happens. enjoy a snowy walk on the oval this evening and a cuppa starbucks later :)

Daisy and Delilah
01-21-2007, 07:28 PM
I was reading this at work earlier and smiling so much, I know people wondered what I was doing. This is a great story. It sounds like everything is going great! Keep us posted. Enjoy!! :D

CountryWolf07
01-23-2007, 11:02 PM
That's cute! :)

I think I'll be seeing him a lot this weekend.. probably Thursday at the house with my friend to watch Grey's Anatomy, then concert on Friday night.. :)

Daisy and Delilah
01-24-2007, 09:14 AM
GREAT!!!!! Have fun and let us know how it's going :)

CountryWolf07
01-27-2007, 05:02 PM
Last night, Mike told me that he really liked me a lot; and that I make him scared or nervous.. and I told him that it's okay, just relax, and don't be scared of me, and I'm not doing anything. I guess me being in the same room or by him makes him feel different. I think we'll be in a relationship sooner or later; it just takes time, I told him that I wouldn't hurt him, and I'm different, and he goes, how do you know that? and I told him that I know because I'm right there in the same boat as him and he wasn't alone on it. It's nice to know that we're both on the same level. Here are some pics of us from last night; Mike insisted on taking pictures of us!

here's a pic of us from last night:

http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v63/87/67/12449168/n12449168_35100842_7671.jpg

http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v63/87/67/12449168/n12449168_35100841_7135.jpg

http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v63/87/67/12449168/n12449168_35100840_6510.jpg

http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v63/87/67/12449168/n12449168_35100843_8649.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
01-27-2007, 05:28 PM
GREAT PICTURES!!!! You two look sooooooooo cute together!! I'm so glad you're still seeing each other and things are going well. He reminds me so much of a guy I dated(100 years ago ;) )--They could be twins--He's just adorable--you too!!!

CountryWolf07
01-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks! Ahhh.. it's been too good to be true, but wow, Mike is pretty much the guy I want to be in a relationship with. :) I think we probably will be, eventually, any time now.

Almita
01-28-2007, 11:51 AM
How cute! Been reading this every update you make. Too cute. Great pictures you two sure seem like you are meant to be. Hope everything will go great and i bet you two will be in a relationship soon.

CountryWolf07
01-31-2007, 11:58 AM
So I think I'm going to tell Mike.. I almost did last night but I ended up freaking out. I got pretty nervous around him; and I told him that I had somehting to say, but I will say it at the right time, so tomorrow will be a MONTH since we met... Mike saw I was nervous and he told me not to be because if I am, he'll be nervous too as well. My friends told me it's time that I need to tell him before the opportunity slips by. So, I just thought of.. how to say it, something like - "What I really wanted to tell you the other day, i wasn't ready to say it, but i am now. i wanted to say that I see something in you and I don't know what it is, it's something about you and I like you, but you already know that. We both get along really well, we have a lot in common. You make me laugh like no one else can, that makes me fall down every time I'm around you. I was wondering if we can make this exclusive. It would make more sense, because I think we're both at the point where we need to figure this out."

My friend was saying that Mike hasn't been seeing anyone else.. but me, because we're ALWAYS doing something together. He KNOWS that I like him, and I KNOW he likes me..

Why is it hard?

king2005
01-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Why is it hard?

Its hard because you both feel the same way & both want it to work :D

I've kinda been in your possion, except it never goes anywhere cause I'm so darn shy. I never get the chance to tell the guy I like them, before its too late...

But you both feel the same way, so there is no doubt its gonna work out just fine :D

Keep us updated :D

Cataholic
01-31-2007, 01:59 PM
Why do you feel this need to tell him anything at all? What pressure! Just 'go with it'. If something comes of it, it will. If it doesn't, well, then you have a wondrerful friend.

I just don't see the need to tell someone, "I like you". It is probably more than obvious that you like each other, isn't it?

CountryWolf07
01-31-2007, 02:58 PM
It's just that my friends have been asking me if we're offical yet... because we've been seeing eachother almost everyday.. that's why. The thing is, we've been going with the flow and it's been going pretty good.. w/out any pressure, of course.. AND we are both shy. He told me if I'm nervous, then he is nervous.. so I try not to be that way around him.

joycenalex
01-31-2007, 05:00 PM
honey, if you aren't authentically yourself around him, in every way, you're an actress, not a friend. and you cannot be an actress and be truly involved with someone. one month is very very early days, you barely have a chance to know more then superficial things about him, and he about you. if your friends are oressuring you to declare your feelings for THEIR benefit, it's their issue not yours. have fun, but don't rush, you have all the time you need.

CountryWolf07
01-31-2007, 05:36 PM
That's what I thought.. I am honestly myself around him; no one else, no other fake cover. He just brings the best out of me, that's all it matters. Thanks for listening.. :)

Kalei
01-31-2007, 05:52 PM
Aww I love love stories, I want to keep knowing more and how you guys are doing. I guess I like hearing that girls can fall in love and be happy because before a guy made me feel like dying when I thought we were for each other and he even talked about marriage and everything...well its a long story and a very sad ending one, but ever since then I have no trust in guys and always feel like there will never be such thing as true love for me. I"m sure that's probably not true, but after what happened with the one I thought was for me for life, I have always felt that way. So this thread makes me smile and so happy for you that you and Mike seem meant to be, I hope that you two keep seeing each other and laughing together:)

Daisy and Delilah
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
I have to agree with others. If things are going well, leave it that way and keep enjoying it. Kinda like the old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Keep on going with the flow and everything will fall into place.

Some guys seem to feel uncomfortable when they feel a little shift in the way things are going. You know what I mean? ;)

Cincy'sMom
01-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Just relax and let it happen. Ralph and I were friends for 3 years and then "dated" for about 8 months before we made it exclusive. Not that either of us were really seeing other people too often anyway, but it worked for us. Relax have fun and Enjoy it!!!

CountryWolf07
02-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Thanks guys.. :)

Mike and I were talking tonight; and he mentioned that we are SEEING eachother.

He helped me with laundry tonight, he's such a sweetie.

IttyBittyKitty
02-02-2007, 04:15 AM
ohio states' main campus has nearly 51,000 enrolled. of course she's gonna meet a lot of people. she's cute as can be. have a great time, date as many as you can, and be safe, and enjoy yourself.

Agreed, being young and single is great fun :D

Daisy and Delilah
02-02-2007, 08:11 AM
:) :) :) :) :)

CountryWolf07
02-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Awwww...

Yesterday morning, Mike woke me up with a blueberry bagel & muffin with orange juice... He went to work at 6:30am and on his break, he thought I'd be hungry so he just stopped by to surprise me with breakfast and he went back to work. he said that he didnt know what I wanted, a blueberry bagel or muffin so he got both so I can just pick or eat both..

I've never had a guy do that for me.

animal_rescue
02-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Awww that's so sweet. :D

k9krazee
02-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Awww, that is very sweet!

I just wanted you to know that I've enjoyed reading this thread...it reminds me of a situation I'm currently in :D :o

Daisy and Delilah
02-04-2007, 08:41 PM
I really enjoy reading this thread too!! I'm so excited for you! I just keep hoping my daughter will find a really sweet guy like this soon. And believe me, he sounds like a doll. I like this guy more and more, every time I hear about him :) ENJOY!!!!

CountryWolf07
02-05-2007, 08:36 AM
I do hope so, too! :)

I just still can't believe I met anyone like him. We were talking last night how we both thought we wouldn't really be like this after the first night we met eachother. We both were very quiet. We didn't talk a lot either; but we were nervous around eachother. My friend had told me that Mike was coming over for dinner and that caught me offguard. Mike was told that I was at my friend's apartment for dinner and he didn't want to come over because I was there. So since we were really quiet, Mike just thought "whatever" and felt that I didn't want to talk to him at all. I felt the same way about him. We were talking about the first kiss; my friend kept telling Mike that I wanted him to kiss me bad for 3 days in a row and he told me that he would've not done that because he didn't want me to get mad at him for it. I told him that my friend told me the SAME thing about him; and I just shrugged it off because I didn't know if she was being serious or not. So, Mike just did the first move. And look where we're at now. :) Still seeing eachother.

Daisy and Delilah
02-05-2007, 10:47 AM
It sounds like you two are just made for each other :D

CathyBogart
02-05-2007, 06:01 PM
It's great that you're so happy, I wish you both the best! :)

CountryWolf07
02-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Thought I'd update.. ;)

Things are going really, really well between us.. we are going home this weekend to visit the families.. and Mike is going to be meeting my family and I think I'll be meeting his.

What's kind of funny is that every time the radio is on; when we're together.. "It Just Comes Natural" by George Strait & "A Little Bit of Life" by Craig Morgan ALWAYS seem to come on! Tonight when I was with him; "It Just Comes Natural" came on 5 times within 3 hours.. I fell down laughing because of how many times it had been on and Mike started laughing, then he just grabs my hand and starts to slow dance with me around his room and he was just singing along to the lyrics. He never used to sing either, until he met me. So he always sings to me in the truck or when a specific song comes on the radio..

Adorable. :)

One thing I noticed about him over the weekend; he had a different side to him. He opened up to me about his dad; how much it sucked not having him around (he passed away from cancer really recently like 10 months ago) and how Mike just felt like he had so many questions to ask him but he can't, because he's not a phone call away. He just started sniffling and kind of tried to hide it from me and I told him it was okay to.. because he was there for me when I didn't get accepted into the arts program.. so I just held him and listened to him.. It's crazy how we have gotten close with eachother.. it's like a really good thing we have going on.. it's like, I was sent to be in his life right now, and my friends have been telling me that Mike smiles all the time now and he's more upbeat about things.. and before he met me. I honestly think.... this is gonna be something good in my life right now..He's a keeper.

He has a surprise for me for Valentine's Day... and I don't know what it is.. I am getting him a coffee mug & a Starbucks gift certificate inside it.. :D

wolf_Q
02-12-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm glad everything is going so well with you both, Rachel! :)

finn's mom
02-12-2007, 12:45 AM
It sounds like the start of a good friendship. I hope you enjoy it, no matter what form it takes!

Flatcoatluver
02-12-2007, 01:04 AM
I read this thread with every update! This story is way to cute. :) I am so happy for you.

CountryWolf07
02-12-2007, 07:07 AM
We are already good friends.. it seems like we're going with the flow and things are falling into place.. right where they should be. :) It's a good thing. We get eachother pretty well.

Daisy and Delilah
02-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Gosh gosh gosh!!! He sounds like such a wonderful guy, more and more. Everything is moving along very nicely. I love reading the progress and updates. I hope you both have a special Valentine's Day together. :)

CountryWolf07
02-14-2007, 11:51 PM
We just woke up in this picture -

http://xs412.xs.to/xs412/07074/vdayrachmike.jpg

Mike is a wonderful guy! :)

Anyways.. Valentine's Day was very, very nice! He told me "Happy Valentine's Day" at MIDNIGHT! He's so sweet. He gave me a stuffed husky with "Ohio State" logo shirt on it. He remembered me looking at it at a store and I was commenting how cute it was. He's very thoughtful.. He kept saying "Happy Valentine's Day" all day.. which was cute, too. We went out to late lunch/early dinner with our two friends, so that was fun too..

Earlier tonight, I am not sure; but I guess his coworker called me his girlfriend when they were talking online and I saw that, and he didn't correct her or anything. ;) So I guess that means something there.. I'm just tickled!

joycenalex
02-15-2007, 04:58 PM
when i'd heard that osu had closed due to horrid weather tuesday, i wondered if you and he had gone sledding? so how did you spend the day?

joycenalex
02-15-2007, 04:59 PM
when i'd heard that osu had closed due to horrid weather tuesday, i wondered if you and he had gone sledding? so how did you spend the day? also i'm listening to k95.5 now ;)

CountryWolf07
02-15-2007, 05:33 PM
We actually spent the day just laying around... did homework.. we are both dorks! haha.. :) We did go out for a late lunch with our friends.. pretty much double date.. it was really nice.. very laid back! That's what I really like about him.. we can do whatever and not be bored.. we really enjoy eachother's company.. The weather was really bad, though.. too much ice & people couldn't drive around the campus area.. so we just stayed in. It was really nice waking up to the tv saying OSU was closed for the 2nd day, and I went back to sleep right next to him. :D

Daisy and Delilah
02-15-2007, 07:31 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

joycenalex
02-15-2007, 08:44 PM
We actually spent the day just laying around... was really nice waking up to the tv saying OSU was closed for the 2nd day, and I went back to sleep right next to him. :D
OH? arched eyebrows....snicker

CountryWolf07
02-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Alright alright, I'll spare the details, haha -- we did kiss once or twice then went back to bed.. just all curled up and arms around eachother.. definitely kept us warm! It was freezing!

CountryWolf07
02-18-2007, 12:33 AM
Here's two of Mike & I at my mom's 50th party - My mom absolutely loves Mike.. and my dad likes him too as well.. so parents meeting went pretty good. :)

http://xs312.xs.to/xs312/07070/pic0.jpg

http://xs412.xs.to/xs412/07070/pic02.jpg

Jamieejo85
02-18-2007, 01:19 AM
aww love the pics! you two are totally adorable together! i am glad this is going so well with you guys..love the updates!
<3jamie

Daisy and Delilah
02-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Hi there you two cutie patooties!! Did I mention how happy you both look? Great pictures! :) This is keeping a smile on my face too:D

CountryWolf07
02-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Oh.. forgot one more picture.. My dad wanted a picture with him... and look how it turned out..

http://xs312.xs.to/xs312/07070/pic03.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
02-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Dad looks ecstatic! :)

CountryWolf07
02-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Another weekend has come and gone.. and things are still going pretty good.

I met Mike's brother & his wife, and the little one, who's barely almost a year old.. what a very cute kid! His brother is pretty cool, and things went good.. we hung out for a bit, then we all went out to dinner and had a good time We all said bye, and his brother hugged me, how sweet.. I guess that's a good sign. His wife is a sweetheart and Mike's nephew is one adorable baby! I will be meeting his sister over next weekend, so I'm looking foward to it.

It'll be 3 months since Mike and I met on March 4th.. and 2 months on the 19th since our first kiss, but.. Mike's counting the first day we met, because he thinks that's when we started getting to know eachother then we started doing study dates, then dating.. so I suppose it's 3 months then, and we still are taking our time on where we both end up doing.. but I am pretty sure, we're already in a relationship and it just happened naturally.

I have a question though -- his hands shake when we are together, kissing and whatnot.. is that a strange thing? I am thinking he's just that nervous around me, and he has told me that he doesn't want to make me run off or lose me if he did anything wrong. He easily gets scared if I make a sudden move or make a face about a comment he has made; then he'll keep asking me if I'm okay and if I wasn't mad or anything about whatever we are doing. But what the hey, things are going great!!

One cute thing; yesterday we were leaving a coffeehouse after doing our homework, we walked by this dance studio, and I was being random, and I said "I am gonna need dance lessons when I get married.." and Mike goes "My brother and his wife did that.." and we both were looking through the windows; and all of a sudden, Mike takes me by the hand and starts to slow dance with me while we're walking back to the truck.. he did it twice.. and we both laughed over it.

joycenalex
02-28-2007, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=One cute thing; yesterday we were leaving a coffeehouse after doing our homework, we walked by this dance studio, and I was being random, and I said "I am gonna need dance lessons when I get married.." and Mike goes "My brother and his wife did that.." and we both were looking through the windows; and all of a sudden, Mike takes me by the hand and starts to slow dance with me while we're walking back to the truck.. he did it twice.. and we both laughed over it. wow, ....a romantic, that's really sweet, have you gone dancing yet? there are a few countrymusic places you can go here in town.
.[/QUOTE]
I have a question though -- his hands shake when we are together, kissing and whatnot.. is that a strange thing? no, not really. he could be anxious about scaring you, do his hands shake other times as well? you can ask, it's a getting to know you kind of thing, like which teacher meant the most to you when you were in high school

Daisy and Delilah
02-28-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm so glad things are going so well. I love the dancing story at the end. What a romantic guy he is!!

As far as his hands shaking; I'm no expert on this for sure. I think maybe he's just nervous and it will stop over time. I have a friend that gets shaky when she gets nervous. There's nothing wrong with her that would make her shake except for a real bad case of nerves. Her face also turns really red. I really believe that some people's bodies react in different ways to certain things. I don't think I would worry about it cause I think it will disappear eventually.

Have fun and keep us posted!! :D :) :D

CountryWolf07
03-05-2007, 12:16 AM
His hands shake because he likes me a lot.. :) March 4th marked 2 months since we met.. so we've been dating at least about almost 2 months, we started dating 2 weeks after we met.. crazy.. but I am loving it.. I am still in awe how I met someone like him and I plan on not letting him go.. He's quite the keeper. :)

Thought I'd show new pictures.. :D

We went out for a couple beers & played a game of pool.. I also met his sister, which I loved meeting her. She's an adorable girl. I had a blast.. definitely made some memories to laugh about, that's for sure..

http://xs113.xs.to/xs113/07101/grouppic1.jpg (Mike's sister, Kelly is in the middle... us sharing a shot before we drank it)

http://xs513.xs.to/xs513/07101/mikeipic.jpg

http://xs513.xs.to/xs513/07101/funnypic.jpg

CountryWolf07
03-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Oooh, and..

Last night, I went to my math reviewing session; for 2 hours, then I told Mike that I wanted to do homework, get some coffee.. and so he wanted to do that also, so he picked me up, we got coffee then headed back to the house; then he tells me that he missed me eventhough it was only 3 hours and he didn't know what to do because I wasn't around.. he just gave me a little kiss and a cuddling/hug.. more of a snuggling type of hug.. :D

I think this is a good sign of how things are progressing into a "offical" relationship.. :) One of us just needs to say.. it's offical.

Daisy and Delilah
03-05-2007, 11:27 AM
I think you both already know it's "official" without having to say it. ;) This is such a great story!! Can I say that another 1000 times? Yes, I can!! Great pictures. Everybody is so cute :D

He fits in with your family, you fit in with his family..........oooooooh.......maybe a wedding in the future!! :) :) :)

CountryWolf07
03-05-2007, 08:39 PM
I haven't met his mom yet.. but I think I am going to, over spring break... we'll see. I would love to meet his mom.. I've heard so much about her.. and that he already met my parents.. I think it'd be time to meet his. :)

I think I am going to be spending Spring Break with him.. for an entire week.. and just hang out around the house with him.. and just enjoy it.. no school work.. no stress.. just.. relax and enjoy our time.. and get to know eachother better would be great too... and I think it's a good opportunity. He asked me a couple days ago if I was doing anything for Spring break and that if I wanted to, I can stay with him.. and it was entirely up to me, but I think he was hinting at me.. he has to work quite a bit; but I would have to entertain myself at the house, with my laptop, tv, movies and whatnot while he's at work but I would have the afternoons & evenings with him.. He wouldn't have anyone to hang out with, so, why not be the one to keep him company..

Daisy and Delilah
03-05-2007, 08:55 PM
This really sounds great!!! This thing couldn't be going any smoother. :) I'm thrilled!! :)

CountryWolf07
03-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Went to the Zoo yesterday.. so here's a picture of us before we left.. :)

http://i84.imagethrust.com/i/963422/cimg0263md.jpg

Things are going good.. but I have to say.. I am not sure if I should be bothered by the fact he doesn't kiss me hello or hug me hello.. it's like we both are standoffish, until the end where we both say goodbye's, and we kiss.. like it's an everyday habit type of thing. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or it could just mean the relationship is already settled in and we're used to eachother.. eventhough it's only been almost 4 months now..

Daisy and Delilah
03-21-2007, 09:06 PM
I think I know what you mean. I've heard this from my daughter before. She's the type that's real affectionate and she likes a guy to be the same way(if she really likes him and she feels comfortable). Maybe he's not from an afffectionate family(not used to showing affection)? Or......maybe he's still a little shy? It might be a good time to talk about it-you think? If you feel like you need to get some answers on some things, go ahead and talk to him. I think you guys have been together long enough now to have a little talk. ;) Just my opinion and completely up to you.

That picture is just adorable. Keep us posted. I was ready to bring this thread back up. :D

CountryWolf07
03-24-2007, 02:11 PM
I just think Mike is just very comfortable around me so he doesnt really need to be really really affectionate just to keep me around.. that might be it. The only thing is that we don't hold hands that often; but we will do that.. but usually he'll pull away and let go of my hand, and just walk by me or whatnot.. I just THINK that I'm a hopeless romantic; and I have it in my head that "it's a must" to do those kind of things.. hold hands, etc. ALL the time.. but it really isn't neccessary, I suppose. :) He is affectionate towards me.. he kissed me on the cheek before he went off to work, today.. which is pretty sweet.. it's more of a "every day" type of habit now.. (like I said, we're very comfortable around eachother).. and I have discovered one thing about him, he is a moody guy. He is crabby but he will lighten up fast once he's around me.

CountryWolf07
04-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Ooh ooh ooh! I have a DATE for my friend's wedding in June, and that's Mike! :) I was filling out my RVSP card; and I told Mike about it and I go "Hey you're going with me, how about that?" and he goes "That's fine with me.." and he goes "put down 1 for guest"..

Things are still going great - - I'm starting to think he could be "it", and I'm still gonna bite my tongue. I just kind of keep having deja-vu's about him or around him.. just keep having good vibes, ya know? He's just.. so sweet. I beat his butt at bowling the other night. That was a lot of fun.

Alysser
04-16-2007, 05:06 PM
I really haven't replied to this thread, but these stories you tell are so cute. It seems to be going well with you and Mike and I'm glad you found each other. Keep these stories coming.. :D

CountryWolf07
05-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Couple pictures from today - we went out hiking at Highbanks Metroparks here in Columbus --

http://photos-960.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/87/67/12449168/n12449168_36604960_8893.jpg

http://photos-970.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/87/67/12449168/n12449168_36604970_2120.jpg

http://photos-972.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/87/67/12449168/n12449168_36604972_2831.jpg

http://photos-973.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/87/67/12449168/n12449168_36604973_3149.jpg

http://photos-975.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v71/87/67/12449168/n12449168_36604975_3801.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
05-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Great pictures!! You two are soooooo cute!!! :D :) :D :)

CountryWolf07
05-23-2007, 07:08 AM
Two new pics:

http://photos-372.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v75/46/3/50607852/n50607852_30794372_1011.jpg

and

he was doing this on purpose to get a funny picture.. he's always doing something like this to get a laugh out of me when I see the picture..

http://photos-373.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v75/46/3/50607852/n50607852_30794373_1255.jpg