PDA

View Full Version : I have to leave for a week

Logan
06-21-2002, 03:04 PM
I will miss you all, and miss my morning and evenings with my friends at Pet Talk. :( But I am on vacation, and supposed to be happy about that! Some of my buddies have an email address to use, to keep me up to date on Perry and Daisy, but I doubt I will be coming in here. There is no local access number, so it gets very expensive, dialing up to the server, so my internet time will be limited.

I am already looking forward to getting back!! :D Have a great week, everyone, and I'll talk with you all soon.

Logan

moosmom
06-21-2002, 03:11 PM
Logan,

We will certainly miss you! But...you know the old saying about all work and no play. So go, have a safe trip and wonderful time and don't forget to sign back in when you get home. We want to hear all about your adventure!

Donna

Randi
06-21-2002, 03:16 PM
Logan, we'll miss you too!! But have a real nice vacation! We'll all behave and see to that our precious pets will be allright - and not do anything naughty while you're gone!

Be safe!! ;)

Edwina's Secretary
06-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Enjoy! Who knows what the love birds will be up to while you are gone :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Logan
06-21-2002, 03:36 PM
Thanks a lot, Sara!!! LOL!! As if I weren't worried enough!!! :eek:

I've already lectured the pet sitter about the amorous pair. I have learned in recent days that once in love, always in love....it is driving them, and me, crazy!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-21-2002, 03:54 PM
Zippity doo dah! THAT'S ONE FOR THE ROAD!!!
Have a great time. You will certainly be missed but we will look forward to hearing of your adventures when you get back. Now if I can just program my mind to remember and not go looking for you as missing in the middle of the week. HAVE FUN & DON'T FORGET TO BRING TREATS (bribes actually) BACK FOR THE CRITTERS!!!:D

Edwina's Secretary
06-21-2002, 03:56 PM
I'm sure there are more verses of "Zippity Do Dah" to learn! Or there is a song I remember....."Love Will Find a Way".

;) ;)

Ah, young love......

AmberLee
06-21-2002, 04:11 PM
You'll be missed! Have a GREAT time though! Come back rested.

krazyaboutkatz
06-22-2002, 12:47 AM
Have a great vacation and be safe. We'll miss you.

Former User
06-22-2002, 11:58 AM
Have a smashing time Logan!:)

Logan
06-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Thanks, sweet friends. :) I had a day delay on leaving......bad night with some sort of 24 hour bug last night. But I'm feeling much better today. I will be leaving in the morning instead.

Logan

sammi
06-22-2002, 04:19 PM
You actually made yourself sick because you would be away from Pet Talk??????? LOL:D
I am sure you will lurk around at some point on vacation!
Everything will stay nice and calm till you get back so GO!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-22-2002, 04:36 PM
HAVE A GREAT VACATION !!!!!!!
http://www.gifs.net/animate/ag00612_.gif
HAVE FUN!!!!!! WELL MISS YA!! :)

gini
06-22-2002, 07:27 PM
Logan, you know you will be missed - but a vacation should be on everyone's schedule once in a while. Just have a great time!

(Shhh, come on everyone, let's teach Roger and Millie some new stuff while Logan is away).

Pam
06-22-2002, 07:30 PM
Logan don't worry we won't run amuk while you're gone! (We save that stuff for Karen! :D ) You will have lots of reading to do when you get back!

Heather Wallace
06-23-2002, 09:22 AM
Have a good holiday. I am going home next week for a few days. I live in England but my family are in Scotland where I was born. Then on the drive back to Englan we will maybe stop off to a few different places en route.

Again, have a good holiday Logan.

anna_66
06-23-2002, 09:22 AM
Hope you have a wonderful vacation Logan! We'll be waiting to hear all about it when you get home!

jennifert
06-26-2002, 04:56 PM
Well Logan, I missed this post because I was off for the weekend and I was wondering where you were? Now I know! BUT, I will be away until July 10th and maybe longer, depending on the job situation so I hope you had a marvelous vacation!!! I will look forward to speaking to you when I return...

Jennifer XXOO

sammi
06-28-2002, 12:47 PM
Jennifert, Hope you have a great 4 TH. OF JULY !!!!! Don't forget about us when you get back!

NoahsMommy
06-29-2002, 12:33 AM
Are you back yet? hee hee :D

Have a wonderful vacation!!

Logan
06-29-2002, 11:12 PM
We're home!!!! Thank you for all of your good wishes. It will take me a week to catch up!! And when am I supposed to work??

Helen and I are back, but she's leaving again tomorrow. And I have little rescue boy, Weston, to help keep things lively around here for the next week, while his foster mom is on her honeymoon. He is darling. and doesn't know quite what to do with Honey and Lilly, who are being especially patient, given that their "mom" and girl have been gone for a week, and then come home with another dog!! :)

I'll catch back up eventually!! Sure did miss you all!!! :D

AmberLee
06-30-2002, 11:22 AM
{{{hugs}}} Welcome back!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-30-2002, 12:04 PM
YIPEEEE!!! LOGAN'S BACK!!!
You sure were missed. Did you have fun? Did Roger and Milly behave themselves while you were gone or have they 'fessed up to any unseeming baby bird making behavior? :D