PDA

View Full Version : Look at these adorable collars!

Riptide
01-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Arn't these just ADORABLE? Kayla is getting a Sheltie one and Pixie is getting an agility one; both are getting matching leads! I couldn't resist :o

http://www.helpingudders.com/CollarsLeadsShowcase.htm

(about halfway down the page)

Plus, some of the profits go to a rescue of your choice; mine are going to the Sheltie Rescue here :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
01-14-2007, 08:35 PM
I've seen those before and love them. I wish they had a Toller one, but that's likely never going to happen. I bet your girls will look great in their's - you'll have to try and post a couple new pictures when they arrive. :)

Flatcoatluver
01-14-2007, 08:39 PM
NO WAY! They actually have a flat-coat coller. Amazing. Ok I better order that. Lol thanks for the link.

lute
01-14-2007, 10:53 PM
cute collars. I wish they had a siberian one.

cloverfdx
01-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Yep i love them especially the Border Collie and JRT ones :D. Unfortunatly it would end up costing about $80 for a collar and lead set to be shipped over so i wont be ordering :(. Hopefully an Australian online store will be getting them in soon though, so there is hope.

I bet your girls will look great in their new collars.

Pam
01-15-2007, 03:17 AM
Terrific! I have book-marked the page and will definitely go back and order. Love the poodle collars, and they come in pink and in blue. ;) :cool:

CatLuvrs
01-15-2007, 07:40 AM
Those are too cute! They had a doxie one I will have to bookmark and go back sometime! Can't wait to see pics when they get them

borzoimom
01-15-2007, 07:49 AM
Those are nice. I have a few of those lead/collars as slip leads in the van and by each door- and love them..
I wanted to point something out- in our state now- if a dog is not crated- the dog must have at least a 3 inch leash on the dog as well as a collar. Those tag leads are required by law. I have about 6 now ( I lost two then found 2) and love those two. Especially with a tall dog whos head is already at my waist or above it..
Pam- I thought you would flip when you saw those collar- is your bunch getting a new fashion statement??? lol..