PDA

View Full Version : prayer request

Stenograsaurus
06-21-2002, 11:50 AM
I have seen many times the power of prayer, especially on this board. Now I am requesting a prayer for myself. After 15 months of trying to conceive, we were finally successful. I found out last night that I am pregnant. The problem is that I am having extreme lower abdominal pain and lower back pain. There is a chance that I could have an ectopic pregnancy. From what I understand, if this is the case, the pregnancy will have to be terminated. I go for blood work today and Sunday to see if my hormone numbers are the way they should be. From what I understand they should double. Please pray that they do. The thought of having to take the life of a piece of my husband and myself just makes me sick. :(
Thanks,
Beth

momoffuzzyfaces
06-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Oh, Beth. Prayers are on the way for you, your husband, and the precious little one.

sammi
06-21-2002, 12:47 PM
Will pray that everything is ok for you and your baby.

zippy-kat
06-21-2002, 01:43 PM
Oh BETH!! hugs & more prayers than you'll ever know are bein' sent your way!! God Bless!

Logan
06-21-2002, 03:02 PM
((((((((Beth)))))))) You are in my prayers. The main thing is that you be ok. You have a lovely daughter and a husband that loves you, and God willing, a precious child on the way. I hate the thought of you being uncomfortable and sad too. Hang in there, and post to us as you can.

Logan :(

AmberLee
06-21-2002, 04:01 PM
Our prayers are with you! {{{hugs, too!}}}

tatsxxx11
06-21-2002, 04:29 PM
Oh Beth, we certainly will ALL be praying for the best. Please let us know how you are doing and of your test results. Of course, as Logan says, your health and well being are the most important things. Try to be postive and keep your chin up. Hold onto that precious family of yours and know that we are all praying for you and a healthy new baby!:) Lots of hugs to you dear Beth. Love, Sandra

Christiansmommy
06-21-2002, 05:04 PM
Hi Stenograsaurus,

I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble, and the waiting makes it worse, i know. Although, my husband and I didnt try to get pregnant as long as you have, i do know the feeling of having cramping early on in pregnancy, and the worry it causes. I had cramping ,as well, as a few other symptoms in my first few weeks and thought that the baby was ectopic ( the cramping was mainly on one side as well). So i went for an early ultrasound and that showed that the baby was, infact growing in the right place, but they didnt see anything inside the "sac"...so i had to go back, yet again another 3 weeks later and found there was infact a baby. So anyway, my point is, i hope that this can make you a little hopeful as you have to go thru this waiting process...i also had some signs later on of a possible miscarrige, but it never happened, thank God. So try to think positive and pray alot...that is what got me thru my entire pregnancy. I prayed myself thru the first trimester!!!

My prayers are with you. And just know that God is watching over that little ity bity baby inside of you :) Hope it makes you feel a little more at ease. ((((HUGS))))

Robyn

TheAntiPam
06-21-2002, 05:45 PM
Lots of prayers coming your way - for strength of body and spirit through this unsure time.

Rachel
06-21-2002, 07:25 PM
Robyn's post is very encouraging. I don't think it was just a coincidence that she checked in on this topic. Prayers at work already perhaps.

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-21-2002, 07:30 PM
I will be sure to remember you and your family in my prayers.

AdoreMyDogs
06-21-2002, 11:04 PM
Oh best of luck to you. I sure hope baby is OK and you are OK. Please try to think positive, it's not easy but it's necessary.

Hi Pam's Daughter! I have seen pics of Christian and he's beautiful! I happened to look at your profile and saw that you said you were Pam's daughter. It's great to "meet" you.

Originally posted by Christiansmommy
Hi Stenograsaurus,

I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble, and the waiting makes it worse, i know. Although, my husband and I didnt try to get pregnant as long as you have, i do know the feeling of having cramping early on in pregnancy, and the worry it causes. I had cramping ,as well, as a few other symptoms in my first few weeks and thought that the baby was ectopic ( the cramping was mainly on one side as well). So i went for an early ultrasound and that showed that the baby was, infact growing in the right place, but they didnt see anything inside the "sac"...so i had to go back, yet again another 3 weeks later and found there was infact a baby. So anyway, my point is, i hope that this can make you a little hopeful as you have to go thru this waiting process...i also had some signs later on of a possible miscarrige, but it never happened, thank God. So try to think positive and pray alot...that is what got me thru my entire pregnancy. I prayed myself thru the first trimester!!!

My prayers are with you. And just know that God is watching over that little ity bity baby inside of you :) Hope it makes you feel a little more at ease. ((((HUGS))))

Robyn

mugsy
06-21-2002, 11:15 PM
You've been added to the prayer list. I hope everything goes well for you...but I must reiterate Logan's feelings...you are number 1. I hope the baby is fine.

krazyaboutkatz
06-22-2002, 12:14 AM
You will be in my prayers too. I hope that you and the baby will be okay. All fingers and paws are crossed here. Good luck. Please keep us posted.

Pam
06-24-2002, 06:39 AM
Beth, How are you feeling today? I am hoping that your tests came back showing that everything is OK.

anna_66
06-24-2002, 07:12 AM
Beth, I just got to read this post today. I'm sorry about the pain you are having & I hope it all turns out to be just fine. Please keep us posted on how you and the baby are doing.
We'll be praying for you.

Anna

Ann
06-24-2002, 07:54 AM
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you in my thoughts! Let us know how it goes ok? *hugs*

Stenograsaurus
06-24-2002, 08:31 AM
Well, I'm anxiously awaiting the call from the doctor's office with the results. I appreciate all the prayers, thoughts and concerns. I'll keep you posted when I can.

Stenograsaurus
06-24-2002, 09:33 AM
They just called and the numbers have doubled!!!!! The baby is okay!!! :D :D :D :D :D I am so excited!!!!! Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Former User
06-24-2002, 09:34 AM
Hey, that is SO good news! All the best wishes for you with your pregnancy! :)

lynnestankard
06-24-2002, 09:42 AM
All best wishes Beth. Hope everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy - you take care. xxx

Lynne

Christiansmommy
06-24-2002, 09:56 AM
That's great news!!! I'm so happy for you :) What an answer to prayer! :D ;) :)

sammi
06-24-2002, 01:14 PM
Happy Daz Are Here!!!! Lots of strength on this message board.

anna_66
06-24-2002, 02:42 PM
WONDERFUL NEWS BETH!
I'm so glad to hear you and the baby are doing fine!

tatsxxx11
06-24-2002, 03:38 PM
Beth, I am so happy for you, your family and the baby!!! Yipppppppeeeeeee!! Take it easy now!!:)

Pam
06-24-2002, 04:10 PM
Beth what wonderful news! Thank God for answered prayers! We are all so excited to know that a "skin kid" is on the way! :D Please do keep us posted!

TheAntiPam
06-24-2002, 05:22 PM
Wonderful to hear that your test results were so positive!

Now, you're sure that you realize this upcoming addition cannot be fed kibble, and a leash and collar will NOT be enough of a wardrobe??? ;) ;) ;)

Also, I'm pretty sure a litterbox won't work - whew, this sounds like a lot of work! All we ask is that you pass on your love for the furry kids! Bestest wishes for you all!!!

mugsy
06-24-2002, 05:43 PM
Way to go Beth!!! Congrats

momoffuzzyfaces
06-24-2002, 06:02 PM
Wonderful News, Beth. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:)

NoahsMommy
06-24-2002, 08:49 PM
YIPPEE!!! I am sorry I missed this post, but am so glad everything is OK and that you have a wonderful little one to look forward to!

God Bless!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-24-2002, 11:49 PM
That's great news Beth. I'm so glad that both you and the baby are going to be okay. http://www.gifs.net/animate/flowerani.gif

shais_mom
06-25-2002, 12:34 AM
You will be my my thoughts and prayers. Good luck

Stenograsaurus
06-25-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by TheAntiPam
Wonderful to hear that your test results were so positive!

Now, you're sure that you realize this upcoming addition cannot be fed kibble, and a leash and collar will NOT be enough of a wardrobe??? ;) ;) ;)

Also, I'm pretty sure a litterbox won't work - whew, this sounds like a lot of work! All we ask is that you pass on your love for the furry kids! Bestest wishes for you all!!!

I had to laugh when I read this. It reminds me of something that happened a couple of weeks ago. Sunday morning is the only time we all get up at the same time. Well, my five year old gets up, comes in our room and crawls in bed with us until we all get up. So she crawls in bed, then Patience jumps up. Bri picks her little head up and counts to four. She said, there are four "people" on the bed now. I just smiled. I thought, how nice to know that she sees our dog as a person, as an equal. I guess I passed on the love of the furry ones to her. :)

jackiesdaisy1935
06-25-2002, 12:43 PM
Beth, I just read this post and I am so happy everything is going well, you just take care of yourself and we will keep the prayers and positive thoughts going for you all. Best wishes
Jackie, Daisy and Perry

06-25-2002, 12:50 PM
I didn't see this post earlier too ... ! Hey Beth , this is such great news !!!! I remember very well how stressing it can be if you wanna get pregnant , but it does not work out .... . Had the same problem years ago !! We finally adopted two wonderful kids (India and Korea) . I wish you all the luck with this pregnancy !!
Keep us updated on how it goes , okay !!!

lizbud
06-25-2002, 12:55 PM
Beth,
I'm very happy to hear the good news about the
baby.:) May God bless you both.

What you said about your daughter counting four
"people" in the bed.That is such a sweet story.
Yes, indeed, think we've got a future Pet Talker.
:D :D All the Best, Liz & Buddy.

Sudilar
06-25-2002, 04:15 PM
So glad the news is good!! Will be thinking about you throughout the entire pregnancy!

Sue

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-25-2002, 10:05 PM
So glad to hear the great news.... I am so happy for you and your family...:)

Ann
06-26-2002, 08:14 AM
YAY!!! :)