PDA

View Full Version : How Kind of You to pick out Jade

catmandu
01-14-2007, 04:47 AM
From all the Kittens, and livelier Cats that were trying so hard to get your attention.It takes a special person to see the potential in that scraed little Cat.
And a great deal of patience and love to bring out Jades purrsonality , and bring out the love in a Cat who was going through the shock of having her family abandon her.
The Found Cats , all starys send a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To Jade COTD and her Guardians.
Thats a special Cat, and Very Special People.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

orangemm
01-14-2007, 05:33 AM
Bless you and your family for rescuing Jade from her misery. I cannot imagine how helpless and frightened she must have been, having been dumped by a heartless person.

How wonderful that she transformed into a loving, trusting little girl, with your tender care! She must bring a lot of joy into your household and lives.

Congratulations, Jade, on being our beautiful Cat of The Day!!! I hope you celebrate with lots of 'kills' and plenty of loving and scritches!!

mom2lotsacats
01-14-2007, 07:20 AM
Jade,
You are a very pretty cat. I'm glad your family picked you and that you now have a good home, where you are loved. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Chilli
01-14-2007, 08:19 AM
What a very heart-warming story to hear how Jade was picked and made part of the family! Though it took some time for the beautiful girl to come around, it sounds like she was certainly meant to become part of the family. :D

Congratlations Jade on being COTD!!

LittleOrangeKitten
01-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Jade, what a beautiful tabby girl you are! You are an extra-special kitty and your purrents are extra-special for picking you as their "baby".

Have a fabulous Cat of the Day celebration!

kb2yjx
01-14-2007, 09:43 AM
Jade, you must have known that by your behaviour at the shelter, it was the correct thing to do to get the RIGHT family for you!!! You look like the queen of your home atop your pillow!! HAPPY COTD!!!

greendoor678
01-14-2007, 10:21 AM
Beautiful Jade! You are truly a star!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Jade you are so beautiful!!! ♥♥♥

I'm so glad that your family found a real diamond in the rough, so to speak, when they chose you, sweetheart!!! You just prove what a little love and compassion can do!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D

ShihtzuBeauty
01-14-2007, 04:16 PM
Ahh what a Beautiful kitty you are and I Love the pic. of you on your "throne" too Cute! :)

Killearn Kitties
01-14-2007, 04:53 PM
Sweet baby Jade, how deserving you are of your wonderful home darling girl!

Two weeks was absolutely no time to come round sweetie, it took my girls MONTHS longer than that! :D

Sweetheart, I hope you have a wonderful day today playing with furry mice, heatbutting your favourites, and getting treats. It's what every Cat of the Day deserves. Congratulations sweetheart!

tatsxxx11
01-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Beautiful, brave, inspirational Jade! We are all so very, very happy to know that such a precious soul, such a deserving creature has been given a paw up in life, a chance at a happy life:) Yes, blessings to your dear family for choosing you, the one deemed unadoptable! Oh, what miracles are born from just a little time, love and patience! Now finally, in the loving arms of your forever family, your beautiful spirit can shine, shine, shine!:) I hope you and your proud family are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart:) It's clear they give thanks each and every day for going the rescue route and how great their rewards! :) Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Jade with the sparkling green eyes! I wish for you and your wonderful family a lifetime of love and carefree, happy days!:)

AvaJoy
01-14-2007, 05:30 PM
I can see why you bring smiles everday, pretty Jade, for seeing and reading about you has made me smile, too! Rejoice in no longer being that frightened, forlorn shelter cat, as you have transformed into a loving, kindred spirit thanks to your trusted guardian who had the keen eye to give you a chance at loving life, dear. Blessings to you and yours, beautiful COTD Jade! :)

sasha the cat
01-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Jade is Cat of the Day on Norman’s first anniversary living in his forever home. [He came home to us on Saturday, January 14th 2006.] Jade's story is similar to our Norman’s as he was brought to our Veterinarian for placement when his people moved. Norman is honoured that Jade's story appears on his 1st anniversary with us! We are thrilled she has shown her true colours because she is so happy with you. Pets deserve – at the very least – to be loved, cherished and respected every day of their lives.

Bless your hearts for giving Jade what she so richly deserves: a family who loves her and will keep her for all the days of her life. No wonder Jade loves her meowMama so much!

Rescued pets are gems -- so loving and happy. They give more than we give them.

At the Palace of the late Sasha the Cat -- now ruled with gentle paws by Norman the King and his baby brother, Felix the prince [also a rescued kitty] we salute you, dear Jade. Have a wonderful party today, celebrating how special and loved you are not only by your family but by all of us who are members of Cat of the Day. It is an extra sweet and special day at the Palace as we fete Norman's 1st anniversary with us and celebrate Jade's COTD honours.

Jade -- look at a recent photo of Norman. He could be your big brother...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid211/p754fc824425d571132aad824878206df/ed9f925c.jpg

cassiesmom
01-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Miss Jade, you are a gorgeous tabby girl. You look very comfortable there on your pillows. I'm very happy that you have a forever home with a family that adores you so much! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you! Please ask your people to pet your beautiful fur for me.
*little kiss on head*

Cleocatra
01-14-2007, 08:09 PM
Yay for Jade, Happy COTD to you sweetheart. I just want to say I could kiss your parents for being so sensitive to such a needy kitty, I cried when I ready your bio. Congratulations not only on being a special COTD but on finding your new lease on life in the perfect home! God bless you sweetie!! :D :D :D

KittyGurl
01-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Meowy, Jade!!! :D
You are a beautiful cat. How could someone not want you no more. Your family is lucky and blessed to have you as their cat. Your family knew you were the right cat. They knew it wasn't right for you (or any animal) to be in the shelter.
Have a purrrrfect day. Get lots of love from your mommy.

~HAPPY COTD, JADE~

jennielynn1970
01-14-2007, 11:11 PM
What a beautiful girl Jade is! I'm so glad that you decided to take her home with you and show her that people can be nice and loving and that she deserved to be loved and cherished. She has a sweet face, and looks like an angel. Happy cat of the day dear girl!

luvofallhorses
01-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Hi there, beautiful charming, Jade! :)
I cannot believe how anyone could give you up! I am so glad you found your forever home! :) You sound like such a special girl and I could look into your eyes all day, sweet girl! :) It sounds like you have came such a long way and I bet your parents are gleaming with pride seeing you as our cotd! I hope you enjoyed your well deserved day and hugs and kisses to you across the miles! :) Congrats on being our most deserved cotd! :)

Don Juan's mom
01-15-2007, 01:31 AM
Bless you and your family for rescuing Jade from her misery. I cannot imagine how helpless and frightened she must have been, having been dumped by a heartless person.

I really have to take issue with this and some of the other statements in this thread. From some of the terms Jade's human used in her story, I think we're talking about a shelter at a military base. Jade's previous owner may have been deployed overseas, or into another situation where he/she could not take a pet along. And she was in a shelter where she would be fed and cared for, not dumped at the side of the road.

I'm starting to get really discouraged by some of the people active in cat rescue. I've got news for you: LIFE HAPPENS. It is, believe it or not, possible for someone to develop an allergy after childhood. It happened to me. And if I do end up homeless, I don't want to be condemned as heartless and unfeeling just because I give up my cats to a shelter or a rescue organization. Some of us just don't feel comfortable discussing all of our business to people who can't do anything to fix it.

LMigliore
01-17-2007, 09:47 PM
I really have to take issue with this and some of the other statements in this thread. From some of the terms Jade's human used in her story, I think we're talking about a shelter at a military base. Jade's previous owner may have been deployed overseas, or into another situation where he/she could not take a pet along. And she was in a shelter where she would be fed and cared for, not dumped at the side of the road.

I'm starting to get really discouraged by some of the people active in cat rescue. I've got news for you: LIFE HAPPENS. It is, believe it or not, possible for someone to develop an allergy after childhood. It happened to me. And if I do end up homeless, I don't want to be condemned as heartless and unfeeling just because I give up my cats to a shelter or a rescue organization. Some of us just don't feel comfortable discussing all of our business to people who can't do anything to fix it.

I agree. I found my beautiful cat Mickey in the animal shelter with a note from his guardian asking someone to take care of her beloved pet. The note rang true; I'm sure that something terrible happened to make her put Mickey at the mercy of others. Of course, I took Mickey home and let him keep his name.