PDA

View Full Version : I have a nasty habbit!

coco-bean
01-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Okay so i totally admitt my worst habbit is......I cant stop looking at breeders websites for labs! I just cant stop, it's a dirty terrible habbit! I want all the puppies haha! I have to admitt to another dirty habbit...i look at petfinder on a daily basis...and i want them all too! :( wwhooahsss meee! haha! ;)

Flatcoatluver
01-12-2007, 07:45 PM
I have that habbit too. I always find myself looking at petfinder. Your might want to hold of on getting another dog since you have 3 puppies! :eek: I don't know how you do it, superwomen you are ;)

coco-bean
01-12-2007, 07:50 PM
I have that habbit too. I always find myself looking at petfinder. Your might want to hold of on getting another dog since you have 3 puppies! :eek: I don't know how you do it, superwomen you are ;)

It's like an addiction rather than superhuman powers! haha! It's sucks me in and i keep coming back for more :D

Taz_Zoee
01-12-2007, 08:00 PM
That's why I do not look at petfinder.com. I will want to get all the dogs on there!! :D
It makes me sad that I can't help ALL of them. :(

bckrazy
01-12-2007, 09:27 PM
My dirty habbit: http://www.bordercollies.tv

http://www.bordercollies.tv/stoni_x_mike_06_3/1_wilbur.jpg

OMGZ I WANT THIS PUPPYYY! That breeder is wicked. I've visited their Agility rings before, they're awesome.

Zippy
01-12-2007, 10:04 PM
I think alot of us are guilty of looking at petfinder.I am also guilty of gazing at aquabid(sells fish)

borzoimom
01-13-2007, 07:18 AM
Well - I cruise petfinder as well- but its really to check and make sure the borzois are in our national rescue. Or a good rescue with a good rep.
I do like to look at other borzoi sites- but with a puppy coming from my own female this year, really its to scout for males. We have our male picked out, but still- the temptation is overwhelming to look.. lol..

Suki Wingy
01-13-2007, 06:14 PM
I have it too. And equine.com horses for sale.

3GSDMom
01-13-2007, 06:20 PM
I've got that same bad habit. Which is exactly why a second GSD (and fourth dog) is making his way into my family. LoL.

Kfamr
01-13-2007, 09:51 PM
I refuse to look at www.petfinder.com - I am banning myself from that website.

I always end up falling in love with one that I cannot have and DO NOT need. Then I just become and emotional wreck because I cannot save that dog.

I don't beleive I've ever intentionally visited a breeder's website. I have no use for them. ;)

lute
01-14-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm guilty of this habit! :o I love petfinder.com and danesonline.com

Tollers-n-Dobes
01-14-2007, 01:08 AM
I do the same all the time. Lately I've had a Border Collie and Aussie fetish for some reason and constantly find myself looking at rescues for both breeds and finding one that I want, but know I can't have for numerous reasons. Rarely do I look at Toller breeders sites simply because I already have a breeder picked out for my pup.