PDA

View Full Version : And with this visit she is ours!!!*pics added**New Pics PAGE 2*

DrKym
01-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Sequoias foster program just left, literally! She is now completely ours!!!

We knew we wanted to adopt her not just Foster her, and already felt she was part of the family, but we couldn't call her ours until.......NOW!!!!

Yes we can now post real pics! not just side shots etc. Of course new pics will be added tonight! Including her party bags and gifts from her Rescue.
How blessed this year has started for us!, Lillys babies and now we also have Sequoia lock stock and her adorable muzzle! MAJOR LES right now!

Sorry all but we just HAD to share!! :D

Ginger's Mom
01-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Aw, congratulations. And welcome to your wonderful new Pet Talk home, Sequoia.

DrKym
01-12-2007, 08:11 PM
*bump* got pics added!

Almita
01-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Aww congratulations! Sequoia is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the pet hood!

cyber-sibes
01-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Wow - look at those pictures - dogs in motion! They must be having a blast- they're moving faster than the speed of light...or a camera, anyways. :D Congratulations!

Taz_Zoee
01-12-2007, 08:35 PM
So much fun!! :D
Congrats on full ownership....Sequoia. :D

DrKym
01-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Cindy, Sequoia says Thank You, and tells you she has been lurking for a few weeks! has been waiting until her face could be up here with her sister and brother! (and her kitties that she tries to mama) She says she is very happy not to be a room lurker now! and can come out into the open and tell everyone at PT Hello!

Taz_Zoee
01-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Cindy, Sequoia says Thank You, and tells you she has been lurking for a few weeks! has been waiting until her face could be up here with her sister and brother! (and her kitties that she tries to mama) She says she is very happy not to be a room lurker now! and can come out into the open and tell everyone at PT Hello!

That is wonderful!! No more lurking, little girl!! Come out, come out wherever you are!!
And a big HELLO to you too!! :D

coco-bean
01-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Beautiful! I love her coloring!

kimlovescats
01-12-2007, 10:02 PM
She is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!!!
Did she have pups recently?

DrKym
01-12-2007, 11:17 PM
No she had 2 litters and then got a massive uterine infection, about the same time her other "family" had a baby.At that point she became "too much to handle", read they didnt want to be saddled with a 1500.00 surgery to fix her issues and spay her. She is now spayed and happy and other than if you are allergic to kisses all over your kids and self she isn't "too much anything!"

and yes I think she is gorgeous also she and Rusty are so similar in color and the fact they both have the natural ears, they make a fine pair strolling together! :)

TamanduaGirl
01-12-2007, 11:25 PM
pretty. congrats

ciciverde
01-13-2007, 04:07 AM
Congradulations on the new addition to your family!

chocolatepuppy
01-13-2007, 05:21 AM
Congratulations! Sequoia is very pretty! :D

katrina
01-13-2007, 06:59 AM
many congrats... she is just gorgeous!! :D

borzoimom
01-13-2007, 07:28 AM
What a doll baby! ( and do not worry- we have more " failed adoptions " here and we place.. There is always ALWAYS room for one more!

DrKym
01-13-2007, 09:40 AM
ROFLMAO Yes Michelle, you are right!. My husband has nicknamed Rusty and Sequoia Frito and Lay since we cant have JUST ONE he says while rubbing tummies and rolling eyes :p

He told his boss he needed 3 days off work for an adoption, to settle in the new addition, Cherri asked to see pics and if we got a boy or girl etc. He whipped out Sequoia pic and He said she couldn't talk for an hour, kept muttering he was taking days off for a dog for a dog....

We are giggling still !(he get the time off though) :D

TFTpwnsYou
01-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Congrats on the new family member! It's funny how things work out like that. :)

Alysser
01-13-2007, 10:06 AM
This is GREAT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :D :D

DrKym
01-13-2007, 02:41 PM
A few pics of the Dynamic duo, and a couple side by side they are quite the pair when not moving LOL

As you can see the first 2 pictures is why worry so much about them and our kids........they may eventually lick all the skin off :rolleyes:

Third pic I swear Sequoia is laughing at Jaspers joke.

The last 2 just show how really adorable they are together. Not that I brag on my furfamily or anything. Wouldn't DREAM of it :p

borzoimom
01-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Once you name- its a "done deal'!!! Especially if the man does it.. rofl... ;)

Chilli
01-13-2007, 02:47 PM
What a beauty! :D
Congratulations!!

animal_rescue
01-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Awww she's so cute!!

Do you foster for the IDR?

DrKym
01-13-2007, 03:06 PM
No I foster for a few different places, I have friends that run several around here. So I take in the "problem children". I am blessed with a knack for helping them not be problem children anymore.
Rusty was on the PTS list , and Sequoia as you see cannot be trusted with kids :rolleyes: