PDA

View Full Version : By Request - Pics of the Snake in Twisterdogs Bathroom

Twisterdog
01-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Well, his cage anyway ... he hides quite well. As my husband's five year old nephew likes to say, "Aunt Shanna, Mr. Snake is so camopaged! :)

Sorry the reflection from the light bar is so bad on the glass of his cage. A digi camera pro I am NOT.

When someone else gets home, I'll catch him and take a pic of just the snakey ... can't hold the camera AND the snake. LOL

animal_rescue
01-11-2007, 08:26 PM
haha that's awesome!

Twisterdog
01-11-2007, 08:31 PM
haha that's awesome!

Freaks my hubby out when he has to go to the bathroom. LOL Too bad!

Cataholic
01-12-2007, 09:02 AM
GOOD GRIEF!!!!! I would be mighty constipated if I lived with you, I can tell you that! :o

ramanth
01-12-2007, 09:07 AM
That's so cool! I'd totally decorate my bathroom into a jungle theme if I kept my snake in the bathroom. :D

Twisterdog
01-12-2007, 09:21 AM
GOOD GRIEF!!!!! I would be mighty constipated if I lived with you, I can tell you that! :o

Yeah, my husband is terrified of snakes. It took him a while to get used to the idea. LOL He said, "It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't ... you know .... LOOKING at me." LMAO ... I said, "Joe, you flatter yourself. I really don't think a snake is all that interested in watching you pee." :p

ramanth, that would be cool. We kind of already had the "water creatures" theme going before the snake moved in ... dragonflies, fish, frogs, turtles, etc.

If anyone is wondering, "What the heck, that bathroom looks pretty wierd." ... it is barn wood. The wood is from a 100+ year old barn that had fallen down. It took me a while to get used to, but now I like it. It's like being a huge, clover-scented sauna. LOL

ramanth
01-12-2007, 12:18 PM
If anyone is wondering, "What the heck, that bathroom looks pretty wierd." ... it is barn wood. The wood is from a 100+ year old barn that had fallen down. It took me a while to get used to, but now I like it. It's like being a huge, clover-scented sauna. LOL
Actually I found the walls to be very neat and help set a sort of woodsy or jungle mood. It's the toilet tank cover that seemed out of place to me. :o ;) :D

Anita Cholaine
01-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Wow, that's not a typical bathroom at all, but I like it! The whole jungle/forest theme is really neat ;)

lvpets2002
01-12-2007, 04:49 PM
;) Hey I just love that bathroom & with snake :D .

Suki Wingy
01-12-2007, 05:15 PM
Lucky!

lizbud
01-12-2007, 05:26 PM
I'll take your word for it, but I don't see the snake. Not sure if that's a
bad thing or not. :D

Pam
01-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Yeah, my husband is terrified of snakes. It took him a while to get used to the idea. LOL He said, "It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't ... you know .... LOOKING at me." LMAO ... I said, "Joe, you flatter yourself. I really don't think a snake is all that interested in watching you pee." :p

I would seriously have to learn how to pee standing up. :o I wouldn't want to turn my back on that! :eek: :eek:

Twisterdog
01-12-2007, 10:18 PM
I'll take your word for it, but I don't see the snake. Not sure if that's a
bad thing or not. :D

He's in there, he's just the same color as his plants. I'll try to get a pic of him by himself someday. He's actually a very cute, harmless little guy. He has no teeth, and he likes to wrap around your arm and get warm. He's pretty sweet.