PDA

View Full Version : Truffles and Zsa Zsa

RachelJ
12-29-2000, 09:08 AM
Beautiful, adorable, sweet, picture perfect! I can't find enough adjectives for these two marvels. I am so glad I got to be the first one to say Congratulations to the wonderful Truffles and Zsa Zsa who are sharing the honors today. And to their guardian who shared the story of the night time snuggles, I know exactly of which you speak. I agree with you 100%. Sleeping with dogs is sheer bliss.

Mia
12-29-2000, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by RachelJ:
Beautiful, adorable, sweet, picture perfect! I can't find enough adjectives for these two marvels. I am so glad I got to be the first one to say Congratulations to the wonderful Truffles and Zsa Zsa who are sharing the honors today. And to their guardian who shared the story of the night time snuggles, I know exactly of which you speak. I agree with you 100%. Sleeping with dogs is sheer bliss.

It was a pleasure to see those lovely dogs. Did you hear a comment by Mrs. G. W. Bush the night of the election? When they decided to leave the hotel where they were viewing the results, and go home, Mrs. Bush said " at least we'll be able to sleep with our animals". She won me over entirely then and there!

tatsxxx11
12-29-2000, 03:46 PM
Congratulations sweet Truffles and Zsa Zsa. You are truly heaven sent! Such beautiful young ladies. Bless you sweet souls, and snuggle tight! Big kisses!!!

lhg0962
12-29-2000, 05:07 PM
Love that Laura Bush!!! By the way, Honey and Lilly are Republicans. But to the lovely ladies who blessed us with their presence today as Dogs of the Day, congratulations. I don't think my deceased Cocker, Kaycee, ever looked quite so lovely (except on grooming day). She loved to be outdoors and always came in with leaves stuck to her ears. You are wonderful holiday Dogs of the Day!!