PDA

View Full Version : Intriguing little gadget???

Randi
01-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Along with some other stuff I got before Christmas from the the Temp. Agency I work for, there is this little gadget. I have no idea what it's for. In one end of it is a little lamp, I figured out how turn that on. ;) On the side of it, it says Scan, Reset, Lamp. There is an ear phone plug and two AAA batteries in it. It's smaller than a packet of cigarettes.

Do any of you know what it's for? It must be some kind of a radio. :confused:

And no, there's no instructions in Danish or English, but in Spanish, German, Dutch and French.

Sirrahsim
01-11-2007, 11:59 AM
I bet if you posted a picture of those directions one of the other European PT'ers would happily translate for you :)
I have no clue what that could be :confused: :confused:

kittycats_delight
01-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Randi that is exactly what it is. It is a radio and flashlight. My father-in-law just picked one up. He works nights at a retirement village so wanted something to help pass the time. He wanted something small and discrete. You just click the scan button and it finds a channel if you don't like it hit the scan button again. You can do this until you find a station you like to listen to. It is quite cute. :) It is a great little thing for night time walks or even for when you are having a hard time sleeping. Just pop in the headphones and find a nice easy listening channel and relax until you fall asleep. :)

Randi
01-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Oh thanks kittycats_delight! That's definately what it is. I'll try it now. :)

The woman who runs the Agency did suggest that I could bring a little radio/CD player along on the bus ride, when I was complaining back in November that it took an hour to get to my job.