PDA

View Full Version : Ubbia

LHCamry
01-11-2007, 06:34 AM
Good Morning Ubbia.......You are a beautiful baby. I agree with your owner.
Beagles are so sweet and loving. I have one that looks just like you Ubbia.
Congratulations on DOTD. You are so pretty sitting onthe sand.
Have a great DOTD. Hope you get a special treat today.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

Daisy and Delilah
01-11-2007, 07:57 AM
We agree with your Mom. Just one look and we're taken with you sweetie!! You are such a cute little Beagle girl. It must be fun living in France. We're so happy to hear you have such a wonderful life and you and your pal, Sophie, get along so well!! How lovely it is to have another Beagle as your best friend. We think you're the cutest little French beach bunny we've ever seen!! We send big congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please have Mom give you tons of kisses from us(some for Sophie too). We wish you all happiness always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Brrrrrr Florida :cool: :cool:

lvpets2002
01-11-2007, 09:18 AM
;) What a special name for a special wittle one.. You are so adorable.. ***** CONGRATS ON DOG OF THE DAY *****hOPE you get many doggie treats today..

cassiesmom
01-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Ubbia, vous êtes une jolie chien Françoise! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you! Have lots of fun on the beach and playing with Sophie!

BOBS DAD
01-11-2007, 10:12 AM
As always...

I must agree with anything good said about Beagles!!! And Ubbia, you are definitely no exception. What a lovely pretty girl you are! My ginger is a Beagle and I bet she would love running and playing with you and Sophie. But before long, she would be off sneaking away looking for some French bunnies. So happy DOTD Day Ubbia!!! I bid you Adieu (or something like that)!!!

blue girl
01-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Ubbia, how pretty you are! You look like a very 'regal beagle' lounging on the beach like that--how I wish I could come out and sun myself with you:) It sounds like yu are an all-around good girl and that your person loves you very much. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

KittyGurl
01-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Bonjour, Ubbia!!! :)

What a cute Beagal you are. I love Beagals. I think they are so cute and adorable. My neighbor has has a Beagal. Shhhh... I think you are more cute! :D You should be a calendar dog. Your great at getting your picture taking. I think the sand brings out the color of your fur. LOL! Have a great doggie day! Get lots of treats from your master! :)

~HAPPY DOTD, UBBIA~

lizbud
01-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Hello Ubbia,

I am so pleased to meet you pretty girl. :) Beagles were my first love in
life. I think they are the best breed around and make a perfect lifetime friend.
After reading your story I feel you have a wonderful life with people who love
you very much. Happy congratulations on being chosen as DOG OF THE DAY.
Bug hugs and kisses sweetheart.

tatsxxx11
01-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Oh, one my all time faves, a beautiful Beagle girl!!!:) My heart melted the moment I set eyes on you, sweetheart! Your Mom is a wise one...few words are needed! You only need look at that face, into those warm, brown eyes to see the loving soul and spirit that lives within!:) How blessed in your person to have you in her life! I hope you and your dear Mom and best Beagle buddy Sophie all, are enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration, Ubbia! It may be too cold for a romp on the beach but then again, you're a Beagle!;) Heartfelt congratulations to you and your proud Mom on being crowned our most deserving, extra special Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Ubbia!:)

Coondoglover
01-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Bonjour, Ubbia! What a pretty Beagle girl you are! That is a wonderful picture of you enjoying the beach. I hope you enjoyed your special day yesterday. Congrats on DOTD! :D

gaelle
01-14-2007, 12:52 PM
...and her mom!!!I've just read all your lovely messages and i'm so happy!!!
I'm so proud of my baby!!!Thanks again...
Lots of love to you and your pals.
xxx
Gaëlle and Ubbia.