PDA

View Full Version : Hottie puppy pics- to greyhoundgirl

borzoimom
01-10-2007, 05:05 PM
yes- this is hottie take at 4 months old... NOW ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

critter crazy
01-10-2007, 05:12 PM
OMG!! talk about major cuteness, he was so cute and tiny!!:D

borzoimom
01-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Then he grew up but his loving sweetness never left...

chocolatepuppy
01-10-2007, 06:11 PM
NOW ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

I am! What a cute puppy! And what a 'hottie' now! :D

Pembroke_Corgi
01-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Awwwwww adorable!!! :D

Freedom
01-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Gee at that young age, he looks somewhat like a smooth haired collie! What a gorgeous fella!

Hey, how do you select their names? I don't mean their offical names, I mean the day to day ones. (I know there are terms for the 2 types of names, but I forget what they are, sorry.) Femka, Galina, Zubin - these are not typical pet names in USA! Are they Russian? Words or names? "Curious minds want to know!"

Pam
01-10-2007, 07:11 PM
He is adorable as a puppy and as an adult! Too bad his humans don't have heads! LOL! :p :p

Danegirl2208
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM
omg Michelle how adorable.. you should have put a cuteness warning on this thread!

borzoimom
01-11-2007, 07:09 AM
Gee at that young age, he looks somewhat like a smooth haired collie! What a gorgeous fella!

Hey, how do you select their names? I don't mean their offical names, I mean the day to day ones. (I know there are terms for the 2 types of names, but I forget what they are, sorry.) Femka, Galina, Zubin - these are not typical pet names in USA! Are they Russian? Words or names? "Curious minds want to know!"
Well Hottie was originally " Infared", but I had a teen ager- which it went to " hot dog" ( infared slang for hot, and he thought he was a 'hot dog") then it went to hottie by 6 months old.
Femka's name was originally "Femke".. I looked up the translation and it means either 'princess/ or precious". Since she was a rescue, I always change their name slightly- and it ended up on Femka. ( I have also found the name can translate to 'Fantasia' which is her real registered name, so that would make sense its that translatation- )
Galina is named for the top Prima Ballerina in Russia. Her song is " galina the weenies- the prima ballerin-ees.." ( all dogs have to have a song ya know..)
Zubin was originally John at birth. This was supposed to be the "blessed litter" etc. However- it didnt take long for the boys to end up as hero type names- brother Zorro, sundance, ( other brother uhh I forgot..) and when I was getting Zubin, knowing he was the 9th puppy born- and the last piece I sang with the Westminster Choir in the NY philharmonic was Beethovens 9th Symphony- with Conductor - Zubin Metha- that was that..
( of course- actually all of them have nick names- Zubin is scooby, zubbers, scooby doo, etc.. Hottie is doodles, Femka is precious, and Galina- is of course- the weenies.. )

Lori Jordan
01-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Puts myself in a corner...i thought Hottie was a girl........After seeing the pics he is far from a girl :o

K9soul
01-11-2007, 11:59 AM
OMG what an ADORABLE puppy he was! Ahhh!! And such a lean, tall and handsome man now! Thanks so much for posting these!

kimlovescats
01-11-2007, 12:00 PM
*SQUEALS WITH DELIGHT* Greyhoundgirl isn't the ONLY one who would love to see your baby pics! Hottie was so adorable!!! :D

borzoimom
01-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Puts myself in a corner...i thought Hottie was a girl........After seeing the pics he is far from a girl :o
Well you are not the only one to think that- hottie has a adoring face- his markings are femine- especially with the eyeliner and the blonde- and now in a male coat- he is called female all the time as they can not see well uh you know...

Anita Cholaine
01-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Awwee! What a cute lil puppie he was! No wonder why he is now such a handsome, elegant guy ;)

GreyhoundGirl
01-11-2007, 02:53 PM
SQUEE! :D

Sorta embarassing, but those pics literaly brought tears to my eyes. Tell hottie he is too cute for michelle's poor eyes. ;) He's so adorable! He's got this little "innocent" face and those sad little eyes... awww ! *melts*

Funny how much wider sighthound's feet look when they're young.

The eyes, the whiskers, the colouring, the long face... <sigh> that dog is TOO much.

I will never be happy untill I own every hottie pic in existence! Muh ha ha ha! (start filming... or like photo-shooting, maybe "photoing" :p )

I noticed he was wearing a pink collar. Maybe the owners were a bit confused at first? Sorry Hottie... I mean, it's a very manley pink collar. And it's very obvious you're a man dog. lol

borzoimom
01-11-2007, 04:49 PM
He is wearing a light colored collar because he is, and remains a blonde! lol. He still wears a light blue- or hot pink... lol. .. and he is ALLL BOY!!!! ;)