PDA

View Full Version : One down, Two to go!

lute
01-09-2007, 10:32 PM
One of the three rescue pups were adopted today! Finigan, the only boy, is goin to live with my best friend. My friend isn't ready to take him yet so Finigan, now called Cledus, is staying with us for a while. He isn't much trouble so he's welcome to stay as long as he needs to. ;)

My friend has told me he wants an English Bulldog for a long time. He had one once, but he died. When I was telling him about the puppies he automaticly said he wanted to see the most EB looking pup! I brought Cledus in to meet my friend and they both fell in love. It's a good match if ya ask me!

Happy Cledus!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/rescues/DSC03191.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/rescues/DSC03183.jpg

Reachoutrescue
01-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Good job finding him a home so fast Lex. I am so happy for Cledus! Now, let's work on the two lil' girls, shall we?? :)

critter crazy
01-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Great news! I am sure Cletus will enjoy his new Furrever home!!!!

K9karen
01-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Cool new name..so unusual! Sounds like a match made in heaven! Wishing Cletus the happiest life ever! He deserves it!

CatLuvrs
01-10-2007, 05:18 AM
Congrats on finding Cledus a new home. I like the name too!

elizabethann
01-10-2007, 07:45 AM
He is sooo cute.

lute
01-10-2007, 08:35 AM
Good job finding him a home so fast Lex. I am so happy for Cledus! Now, let's work on the two lil' girls, shall we?? :)
yup! I've gotten a few e-mailes about the girls, but no real bites.

borzoimom
01-10-2007, 10:25 AM
See stories like this upset me- how long did it take you to find a home? ALMOST NONE- SO WHY THE HECK DID THEY DUMP THE PUPPIES- a little work and they could have found a home instead of all but " committing a crime ( and in some states this would have been!)
Good luck little finegan- your grandma " Michelle" the borzoimom wishes you well!!!

sandragonfly
01-10-2007, 11:29 AM
one down, two to go! cledus is a handsome name as he is! I'm happy for all of you. :)

good luck on the other girls, looking forward once they are rescued too!

lute
01-10-2007, 12:12 PM
See stories like this upset me- how long did it take you to find a home? ALMOST NONE- SO WHY THE HECK DID THEY DUMP THE PUPPIES- a little work and they could have found a home instead of all but " committing a crime ( and in some states this would have been!)
Good luck little finegan- your grandma " Michelle" the borzoimom wishes you well!!!

I know it! How hard is it to find good homes for 3 VERY cute and well behaved puppies?...not hard at all! Dumping the pups is illigal here, but I didn't get a plate number or anything. I'm hoping that because this is such a small town someone will recognise the pups when i have them out and about and tell me who had them before.