PDA

View Full Version : Hi Wishbone!!

Daisy and Delilah
01-09-2007, 07:07 AM
What a great picture that is of you little girl!! You look like a professional poser ;) Not only are you adorable, you're very smart too. We love how you bring in the mail. What English girl would be without her tea each day? You're the perfect little pet and companion, Wishbone!! We send big congrats on your big day in the spotlight. We hope you get to celebrate all day with lots of kisses from us and tons of tea dipped biscuits!! We wish you and the family happiness always, sweetie!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly, Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

jackmilliesmom
01-09-2007, 07:25 AM
Hi Wishbone my name is Jack and I don't blame you dry biscuits and toast without butter are not as nice. I have to say though I like two sugars in my tea otherwise I won't drink it and yes I will not be happy unless I get my tea and toast in the morning.

Sorry that was just Jack expressing his opinion he is a male Jack Russell and lives with me in Kildare, Ireland - he is adoreable and loves his tea and toast and biscuits dipped in tea too. So hi wishbone you are a pretty girl aren't you. So tell me a bit more about you and your human.... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_28_121.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm119YYIE)

LHCamry
01-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Wishbone...You are soooo cute sitting on that stool. ;) I bet you are a sweet little girl. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful Day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

ShihtzuBeauty
01-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Ahh soo Cute sittin on your stool! :)

Dorothy39
01-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Good Afternoon Wishbone~

I trust that by now you have had your Tea dipped doggie bisquit and your looking forward to being spoiled further yet since being Chosen as our Dog of the Day!!!

I'll bet people get such a kick out of seeing you riding on that Mobility Cart!! I know I would!!!!

Congratulations you little Sweetheart!!!!!

blue girl
01-09-2007, 12:04 PM
Wishbone, how I 'wish' I could meet you in person. You sound like such a silly boy with your tea-dipped biscuits and you reading the post like you do. You look so cute in your picture--did you get up there all by yourself, I wonder. It sounds like you are a great companion to your person and she is very lucky to have you around. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

cassiesmom
01-09-2007, 01:39 PM
You sound like a wonderful help to your guardian, Wishbone! You bring the mail, and you give smiles. I agree with you that tea is essential to make a plain biscuit better. When I saw your picture I thought of another Jack Russell Terrier that was on television - the dog Eddie from Frasier. I'll bet you are cuter and smarter than Eddie! Girls rule! Please have a very special day as our Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
01-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Hi there little Wishbone! Oh, what a cutie you are, professional poser, professional model, professional heart stealer!:) And just like your famous namesake, simply m*a*g*i*c*a*l!!!:) What a blessing you are to your guardian, sweetheart! :) I loved reading all about you and the enchanted life you lead! Keep up the good work being the most loyal and loving companion a human could ever hope for! Congratulations on your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, precious one! I hope you and your proud person are enjoying a very special and fun filled "top dog" day! Hugs and kisses and tea dipped biscuit wishes to you, precious Wishbone!:)

Husky15
01-09-2007, 03:13 PM
My, are you a cutie. I always loved Jack Russell Terriers -- they're so cute. You sound like a very good dog. I've seen Jack Russell Terriers on commercials getting the post from the letterbox, so immediately I thought of that. And you're just like my Belle with cookies, except for her it's with fries. We would start dripping a fry in ketchup and giving it to her, and now she refuses to take plain fries. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on DOTD, Wishbone. :)

KittyGurl
01-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Hey, Wishbone!!! :) You are so adorable and cute. I love Jack Russel's because they are so cute (Does that remind you of someone?) You should become on of those dog models on magizines that you can get at the pet shops. I would buy them and admire you all day long :) You look so precisous on the stool your standing on!
Your family is lucky to have a dog as cute and good as you. Have a great day. Get lots of treats from Master.

~HAPPY DOTD, WISHBONE~

Coondoglover
01-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Hi, Wishbone! What an adorable girl you are! I hope you had a great day celebrating your special honor. Hopefully you've had your biscuits in tea today and some good belly rubs, too. Congrats on DOTD! :D