PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Fresca

Barbiecat
01-09-2007, 05:53 AM
What a great story. You are very cute, and like my cat, I'm glad to see you don't bother your Mom when she's knitting either! Enjoy your special day.

mom2lotsacats
01-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Fresca,
What a pretty kitty you are! It sounds like you have a terrific personality as well. I'm glad you and George have lots of fun. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

ShihtzuBeauty
01-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Ahh what a sweet kitter you are! :)

blue girl
01-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Fresca, you look so content up there on your perch. You have such a pretty face, and it sounds like you live a pretty happy life with your mom and your fur brother, George. I can tell that you are much loved and adored and that your mom loves snuggling with you just as much as you love to snuggle with her! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

kb2yjx
01-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Hi Fresca!!! Maybe you can convince your Mom to knit you a few catnip toys sinsce you are so good!! HAPPY COTD!!!

cassiesmom
01-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Fresca, you are such a pretty girl! You look most comfortable on your cat tower. It must take a lot of patience not to bother your person while she is knitting! I know two cats who live with knitting enthusiasts and they both l-o-v-e to play with their person at knitting time. Please have a very wonderful day as our Cat-of-the-Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Fresca you are such a beauty!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful picture of you!!! I'm so glad your family shared it and you with us today!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

tatsxxx11
01-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Oh, what a fab feline you are, Francesca! Not only are you beautiful, in body spirit and heart, but you share the same name as my first adulthood kitty! Her nickname was Chessa and your nickname, just as precious!:) You brought back many cherished memories, sweetheart! I smiled from ear to ear reading all about your wonderful, rich life! Ok, a lot of us girls have to put up with a pesky younger brother:D I hope you and George and your dear human are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, sweetie! Please have your Mom give you bunches of hugs and kisses for me:) Happy mouse batting!:D

KittyGurl
01-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Good evening, fab Fresca!! :)
You are so adorable and cute. What a great picture of you on your kitty tower! You sound good. Well, you must be really obiendent that you don't go after your mommy's knitting. Most cats would, but your special. Your amazing!!
Have a purrr-fect day with George and your mommy. LOL :)

~HAPPY COTD, FRESCA~

sasha the cat
01-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Mew, meeeow to you, beautiful Fresca. You are a stunning girl and we're thrilled to meet you. CATgratulations on being our star of the day -- celebrate with your sibling George and your Meowmama.

Live long & prosper is our wish for you and George, along with being always loved, cherished and well cared for which is what every pet deserves.

Kittykisses and headbumpies from me, Norman the King
and my baby brother Felix the Prince

p.s.: Felix had a mani/pedicure today and was weighed. He now weights 14.7 pounds so it looks like he's going to be a really big Maine Coon when he's all grown up. I, Norman weigh 10 pounds.

Purrrs to every pet at the Cat/Dog/Pet of the Day forums. :D