PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHA my husband is so funny

sparks19
01-08-2007, 08:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOODNESS.

I just had the best laugh.

Brian was doing the laundry (he always does the laundry because I hate doing it)

I came out of the bathroom and he holds up my habs jersey and says "this looks OK to you right?" I said "yes but what did you do" I was thinking that he had added bleach when he shouldn't have (even though he knows when he should and shouldn't) and bleached my red Habs jersey.

he then holds up a T shirt.... that is now HOT PINK. LOL. All of his white shirts are not bright pink LOL. My socks are pink, my underwear is pink..... but funniest of all, his work shirts are pink LOL. I laughed SO HARD. He threw a red sweater in there thinking it was one of our old worn out ones.... well it wasn't lol it was brand new never been washed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone seen the Simpsons episode where bart puts his red hat in the laundry and homers shirts come out pink and he has to wear it to work and ends up getting sent to a mental hospital.

HAHAHAHAHA I am still laughing.

critter crazy
01-08-2007, 08:38 PM
OMG!!! That is way too funny!! Ha ha ha ha ha!! And you just had to mention the Simpsons!!! Hubby loves that show, we have to watch it everynight,plus have all the seasons on DVD!! :D

Hubby once put a Lacy tablecloth in the wash with all of my delicates, i am sure you imagine what happened when it came into contact with my bras!:rolleyes:

sparks19
01-08-2007, 09:52 PM
OMG!!! That is way too funny!! Ha ha ha ha ha!! And you just had to mention the Simpsons!!! Hubby loves that show, we have to watch it everynight,plus have all the seasons on DVD!! :D

Hubby once put a Lacy tablecloth in the wash with all of my delicates, i am sure you imagine what happened when it came into contact with my bras!:rolleyes:

LOL that sounds like us :D That's what made this so funny LOL all I can think about is hubby meeting "Michael Jackson" after he explains to his boss why he needs new works shirts LOL

jackmilliesmom
01-09-2007, 06:44 AM
How do you get him to do laundry - Jackmilliesdad you looking at this thread other husbands do laundry!!!!!!!

I think you need to get a colour basket and a white basket though to avoid further ahem "pink mishaps" but darn girl how do you get him to do the laundry I hate but wind up doing it anyway......

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-09-2007, 07:05 AM
wow.. a man that does laundry!!! :eek:

How funny that his work shirts are now PINK! I'm sure he won't make that mistake again!! ;)

borzoimom
01-09-2007, 07:48 AM
There is a product that we got for the change over in the water system. It took out rust, clay etc and you put it in the laundry. It also took out a green spot from a green new sweat shirt. The water company opens at 10 and I will find out what it is called. It worked for us- maybe it will save the Pink party you are having there..

borzoimom
01-09-2007, 07:58 AM
Okay- the chemical is made by " Rain Soft"..