PDA

View Full Version : hehehe got my first taste of what its like having young kids lol

king2005
01-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Talisin is 7yrs old & last week he asked me a question. What are nipples :eek:

I was totally shocked as this kid is very shy & wont just ask anyone questions (hes known Chad most his life & wont even ask him questions & rarely asks his own mother). I knew he loved it when I put him to bed, he was always a good boy for me, but I didn't think he liked me enough to ask me questions.

Anywho, we were watching tv & it said something about nipples.

The little guy asked me the question & asked if he had nipples. I said yep & he lifted his shirt lol I said boys & girls have them. I told him that boys & girls bodies look almost the same, but they work in different ways.

I know he likes animals, so I used cats & dogs as the example. I told him that when mommy cats have babies, they use their nipples to feed their babies. I said the babies aren't able to chew foods, so the milk from the mothers nipples is full of good stuff, to help the babies grow big & strong, so they can chew food when they are older. I told him that his mommy did the same with him, when he was a little baby, just like my mommy did, Chad's mommy did, but Andrews mommy didn't. Andrew lived in a hospital, where he didn't have a mommy anymore & was bottle fed. But it was just like mommies milk, but in a bottle.(Andrew was adopted, so I said hospital, so the kid could atleast understand what I was saying).

I think I did pretty good in that situation, as he was content.

His mother said that if any of the kids ask questions, we cannot lie about anything.

Chad accidently used a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE swear word infront of Brenden, forgetting he was in the car. Chad felt horrible, cause he just couldn't tell the kid what that word ment. Chad said he knows his mother will tell him what it means, but it can only come from his mother, unless she oks that.

She said hes 11yrs old & hes gonna hear it at school soon, so its just best to tell him what it means & how bad a word it is.. & if he uses it, then he should be expected to be hit/slapped or hurt baddly from the person he says it too, as its a really bad word. So ya, Chad had a lovely time trying to explain it to him. Then he thought he'd be a smart butt & said the word repeadly.. so he was scolded, & was sent to stay in the bedroom... He never said it again... Little brat :rolleyes:

borzoimom
01-08-2007, 12:56 PM
aww.. little children... ( I need a nap thinking about it... lol... )