PDA

View Full Version : I have 2 velcro kitties!

Donnaj4962
01-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Yes, my girls missed their Meowmie while I was in Florida. They were great for their kitty sitter! Tabby even crawled into my friend's lap and purred and let her pet her for close to 1/2 an hour! (That has never happened before when she has watched the girls for me!) And Sasha decided that she would like some lap time also, so she also got in her lap! And they ate very well also! Such good girls! They were both very glad to see me when I came in the door on Friday night. Usually, Tabby will keep her distance for a few hours, just to make me feel bad.... but she came running down the stairs when she heard me talking to Sasha, who was at the door to greet me! :D

So, for the rest of the weekend, I had 2 kitties under my feet constantly! (But I am not complaining!)

I missed them so very much, and I called every other day just to make certain that they were okay. I love my trips to visit my sweetie and my parents, but I was glad to be home again.... cuddling with my furbabies!

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and wonderful New Year's celebrations! I am looking forward to getting caught up with what has been going on on PT! Donna

jazzcat
01-08-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm glad they did so well while you were gone.

It's it nice to have velcro kitties. Makes you feel very missed.

kimlovescats
01-08-2007, 01:35 PM
I'm glad you had a happy reunion with your kitties! Welcome back and Happy New Year! ;)

catlover4ever
01-08-2007, 01:44 PM
I love velcro kitties!!! They missed you so much and are so glad that you are back, safe and sound.