PDA

View Full Version : My Cats!

Eve001
01-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Hii everyone! :) im just new here, found the site when i wanted to define kneeding to a catless friend of mine, and today i decided to post my cats here (if i can figure it out) their names are Taz and Garfield , i adopted them like 2 months ago, both are around 1 year old, and adorable, i looove em so much, Garfield is the one that kneeds. Welll ill just leave this post here and go read more on cats, so fun ! =D

the pics are from before i adopted them, i have 2 more pics of them but i need to wait for my friend to log in to send em to me (im at work) hope ya'll love me kitties.

DrKym
01-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Welcome to PT Eve and welcome to your your kitties too. PT is a great site and full of info and wonderful ppl. Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Pawsitive Thinking
01-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Aaaaw such cuties!

critter crazy
01-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Aww....your kitties are adorable!!! I have one DSH kitty, anmed Loki! Welcome and glad to have you here!! Looking forward to more pics!!

CultureJunky
01-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Your cats are lovely, and a treat to see. I am Kate and am owned by Jack & Sunny, whom I adore.
You'll love it here, it's just cat's cat's cat's and more cat's, and is there anything better? :D

Freedom
01-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Welcome, Eve! You will enjoy it here at Pet Talk. Garfield and Taz look like fun! are they both males?

I am owned by 7 cats, ages from 15 months through 15 years And one dog, a new addition only had her a month. Love them all to pieces!

jenluckenbach
01-08-2007, 11:15 AM
WELCOME!!! Your kitties are beautiful!!!!!!!

Eve001
01-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Thanks!

& Yep both crazy lil guy's. Taz (gray one) is the guy that likes to be alone and play it kool, he doesnt like to be petted when i want to lol, but all of a sudden he gets really affectionate and gets between me and my computer, claiming all my attention and being really purry and warm. Taz does like to be carried though, unlike Garfield, who squirms out of my arms 1 second after i get him. Garfield though loves the petting, i can do it all day long and he just goes into purr spams. Taz meow's a lot, for aynthing that he wants, Garfield though, is kinda mute lol, he does some tiny tiny tiny meows that are all high pitched, very rarely. Taz is also all skilled, jumping and catching moths lol. he goes nutz, when they are in the ceiling, so i carry him, up to the ceiling and he catches the moths, he eats em, but i try to take em away before he does. Garfield in the other hand is really really clumpsy, not sure why, he never jumps up in the counter, hes really scared of a lot of stuff lol and falls from places sometimes, ive wondered wat it is, but maybe he;s just young (hopefully). They play with each other really well, they play fight and groom each other, my roomate calls them gay because they are both guys grooming each other lol. These two are really my first owned cats, ive had many cats before but when i lived with my parents , its very different with full time cats. Im learning a lot, and i dont know a lot of things too. The end! ill try to post more pics of em that i took with cell (< needs a digi cam) :p

Beki
01-08-2007, 11:45 AM
hey! welcome Taz and Garfield!!! hope you enjoy this site, the people are amazingly nice and if you need help lots of people reply to have your back. take it easy and you have beautiful cats! take care. bbyes.

jazzcat
01-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi and Welcome to PT!

You kitties are adorable!! I look forward to seeing/hearing more about them.

My name is Lori and I have a grand total of 7 cats now with the addition of two rescue kittens from my backyard.

lvpets2002
01-08-2007, 12:42 PM
;) Welcome to Pet Talk Eve & furr purr babies && enjoy all the talks & pictures..

Eve001
01-08-2007, 12:55 PM
thanks ya'll, :)

-quicky question, how do i post an image thats not an attachment but that it shows all big and prutty?-

and another one here, i have 2 cats, and now that im seeeing everyone;s cats, makes me want one more lol, is taht a lot? is it hard? these 2 are easy, they really well trained for everything, need, more, fuzz...
i have a fairly big apartment, 2 floors , no outside area. Though theres a lot of cats outside lol, but they are people's i think, they dont look stray, but i rather adopt one again... im talking to my roomie about it right now , he likes em a lot and agrees kinda too, more fuzz!

jenluckenbach
01-08-2007, 01:20 PM
2 cats are NEVER enough. LOL

kimlovescats
01-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Welcome to PT! Both of your kitties are beautiful! You'll find that many of us here have a special liking for orangies! Your Garfield is a really cute one too! Taz looks very much like some of our other much loved kitties .... Catmandu's JJJ3 (Joseph) and Edwina's Secretary's Eddie and Edwina! You'll meet them all soon!

I am owned by 11 cats! ;)

Kim

catmandu
01-08-2007, 05:52 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK

FROM THE FOUND CATS , PORCH CATS , REHOMED CATS

AND ALL OUR RAINBOW BRIDGE TEDDY BEAR ANGEL PARDNERS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101029-1.jpg

WE HOPE TO HEAR A LOT MORE FROM YOU, AND YOUR COMPANIONS.

Eve001
01-08-2007, 10:06 PM
here are the other 2 pics, now i really really need ot get a digi cam to take pics of their crzy stunts lol, but this is just of them sleeping, and how diff they are lol...

-also, can someone tell me how to post pics so that they show big and nice isntead of attachmeents?- thanks! =)

krazyaboutkatz
01-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Welcome to PT!!!:D Both of your cats sure are handsome and I'm also a big orangie fan.:) I'm currenetly owned by 6 cats, 4males and 2 females,which you can see in my avatar and signature picture. You'll love it here and it's very addictive.:)

If you want to post pictures without attaching them, you need to upload them to another website like photobucket or imagestation first. Then you can copy and paste the url address and post them here. Make sure that there are and around the address. Good luck and I look forward to hearing and seeing more about your 2 cats.:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-09-2007, 06:58 AM
WELCOME to Pet Talk!

Your kitties are adorable!!

I have two kitties you can see in my signature..
Tinky my little girl.. and Jupiter my little boy! :)