PDA

View Full Version : Tifa the Beauty!!

kb2yjx
01-08-2007, 06:44 AM
Who could NOT just fall in love with you?!! When I saw your photo, I thought, what a gentle cat. Then, I read on...I think the " Secret Purr Society " needs to be offically formed!!! With Tifa as Madame President!!! We have several members at our house. Tifa, it is good to know that you are so loved!! HAPPY COTD!!!

mom2lotsacats
01-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Tifa,
What a beautiful kitty you are! It's great you have a good home and such a happy life. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

animallovernw
01-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Tifa: Aren't you a beauty? Of course we are partial to "Maine Coon's" after having one ourselves in the past and they are wonderful:) :) :)
We live in the Pacific NW too! We hope your girl continues to enjoy her pampered life and watching the terrific T. Blazers on tv....
Your humans are wonderful for adopting you from the no kill shelter as a kitten. ;) :cool:

Purrs from our felines: Pearl, Keiko & June:D

catmandu
01-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Tifas such a Great Big Teddy Bear of A Cat.
Who indeed would not fall in love with that happy face, and purrsonality.
The Found Cats are sending A Gaint Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Fantastic FIFA COTD.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: :cool: :D :cool:

ShihtzuBeauty
01-08-2007, 10:37 AM
You're such a Beautiful girl! :)

cassiesmom
01-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Tifa -- you are stunning and I enjoyed reading your wonderful story today. I like your sweet white paws and your beautiful tabby coat! You're welcome to bestow your secret purr upon me any time you like. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Tifa you are adorable!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful picture of you!!! I'm so glad your family shared it and you with us today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

lvpets2002
01-08-2007, 12:44 PM
;) Your so adorable.. Your face reminds me of my KiKi.. ***** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY *****

KitCat
01-08-2007, 01:08 PM
What a fluffy doll you are!

blue girl
01-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Tifa, you are just gorgeous, and you look so serene and content lying there on your kitty condo like that. I just love your little white paws. It sure sounds like you are a very sweet and loving girl, and a wonderful companion to your family. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

KittyGurl
01-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Tifa, you are the most beautiful cat I have ever seen on Cat-Of-The-Day and I'm not just saying that! I love your fluffy Tabby coat and your beautiful golden eyes. I would love to hear your Secert Purr. "Purr, purr, purr" Have a nice evening. Get lots of pettings from your master.

~HAPPY COTD, TIFA~

nekohead
01-08-2007, 04:42 PM
She is VERY Pretty!!!!

tatsxxx11
01-08-2007, 08:35 PM
What a beautiful, princess of a kitty you are, Tifa! And I just love how you and your dear sister Aeris came to be named:) You photo, your bio., conjure up images of an enchanted fairytale and yes, what an enchanted life you lead! Heartfelt thanks to your humans for welcoming you home, sweetheart! For sure their lives (as well as yours) is the richer for it:) Congratulations to you precious Tifa, our extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day! I hope you and your wonderful family and sister Aeris are enjoying a very special "top cat" day!:) Hopefully there's a Laker's game on tonight!:D Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!:)

sasha the cat
01-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Purrr-purrrs, meeerRrrow, Tifa, you have stolen two pussycat hearts at our Palace. One is mine [I'm Norman the King] and the other heart belongs to Felix the Prince [my baby brother].

Our purr~ents say all cats are purrfection and they are right, but darling Tifa, you are one of the brightest stars of 2007! We are in love... By the way, Felix and you share two things in common: Maine Coone kitties and the "Secret Purr". I like to purr very loud and all my KatMa or Paw-Paw need to do is say "Norman" and I turn my motor on :D

Your humans and sibling Aeris must be very excited (as are we) to celebrate your special day being our darling and tantalizing COTD. From everyone at our Palace, we wish you and Aeris "live long and prosper", always loved, cherished and adored -- what every pet deserves.

Beauty, your name is TIFA:

http://www.catoftheday.com/archive/2007/January/08.jpg

sasha the cat
01-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Purrrs to you dear TIFA. Our KatMa wants you to see what Felix the Prince looks like now. He has filled out since coming home to the Palace on August 1st...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid218/p9f7045b004fe2f666274b7620c52851e/ec062624.jpg

January 14th will be a big celebration day at the Palace -- that day will be my 1st anniversary living here with KatMa & Paw-Paw. I am 9 1/2 now; Felix is about 18 months old. Here is a recent photo of me, Norman the King:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid218/pf5ad6a3038b6ae59e96bc3517377cea8/ec062411.jpg

Purrs & kittykisses from
Norman the King and Felix the Prince

marian
01-08-2007, 11:33 PM
What an absolute darling. She is beautiful, loving and gorgeous too. I wish I could meet her - she's so lovely.