PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in.. I haven't left PT.

CountryWolf07
01-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Hello y'all, I'm still around here. Just been so busy with my life! You know that I am still attending at THE Ohio State University. Monday night, Jan. 8th, biggest game! I can't wait to watch it, it'll be a good one. GO BUCKS! (shameless plug here)

I have been working on Visual Communication Design's enterance exam to get into the program, I have worked on it over winter break, which took up all of my time to, and I turned it in a couple days ago, since it is due on the 8th. :) Please, y'all, I would like a power prayer for this time to wait until I find out if I am accepted into the program or not. They only accept 15-16 people PER year. My life depends on this... it's win or lose, which is really hard for me to look at it as that way..

Thanks! & I hope y'all are doing well!

... and HAPPY 2007!

borzoimom
01-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Hey- there you are!
The holidays etc can be busy for some.. Glad you see you "checked in"... ;)

cmayer31
01-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Best of luck with the Visual Communication Design program! I'll keep my fingers crossed for sure.

Can't wait to watch the championship game either, but I might be wearing orange. :p

joycenalex
01-08-2007, 05:12 AM
okay, here's hoping you get in...and *ahem* go bucks!

Miss Z
01-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Hey, I was wondering where you were! Good to see that you're still with us. Good luck with the result of that exam, I'm sure you've aced it.

Happy New Year to you too! :D