PDA

View Full Version : Sir Patrick

Randi
01-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Not sure I ever showed you a picture of Sir Patrick. He was a cat John and I had for a few years in the eighties. His former owners split up, and we took him to the house where I lived at the time. I kept him in my room for the first 2 weeks, and then let him come and go as he pleased. There were huge gardens all around and he had a great time there. Then, after a few years, we all had to move out, and we took him to John’s flat. Unfortunately, John’s son was very allergic to cats, so we had to find a good home for him. It was hard to do, but the only option.

This first picture is the one we put up, and a lovely lady contacted us. She came round and fell in love with Sir Patrick immediately and took him. She was a real catlover and actually knew more about cats than we did at the time. She lived in a huge flat not far away, so we visited quite often and were happy to see how he ruled the Castle. She had birthday parties for him too. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Diverse/patrick148-copy.jpg

This picture was taken in John’s flat.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Diverse/patrick149-copy.jpg

kimlovescats
01-07-2007, 12:26 PM
What a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing Sir Patrick with us! :)

Edwina's Secretary
01-07-2007, 12:39 PM
I can only imagine how Sir Patrick looked wearing a party hat and eating ice cream! :D Such a dignified gentleman he certainly looked every inch a "SIR"!

Killearn Kitties
01-07-2007, 01:02 PM
I expect that Sir Patrick probably had caviar for his birthday parties. :D He certainly looks as though he would want things to be done properly!

Sonia59
01-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Wow, Sir Patrick was a handsome gentleman! Thanks for sharing :)

Barbara
01-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Sir Patrick looks every inch a Sir. But so does Fister. Very gentlemanlike cats, these Sirs of yours.
Don't worry- when I had my first cats I did not have much knowledge about them either ;)

catcrazylady
01-07-2007, 03:45 PM
What a very Handsome cat! My cats were very jealous to hear that he got birthday parties! :rolleyes:

catmandu
01-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Sir Patrick was certainly a very regal looking Cat , and a Gentle Cat in every way.
He probably had his dinner on Royal Daulton , and had Beef Wellington.