PDA

View Full Version : Resolutions for 2007

DrKym
01-07-2007, 09:57 AM
I think we should resolve (as I did ) to have normal lives again. You know the kind I mean, Where we are in control of time and make the rules! where we go out dressed up, with no fur on our clothes.....buy that nice bric a brac and display it! Purchase clothing that says dry clean only! Splurge on 125.00 shoes. Re carpet in WHITE! and oh wait will continue this in a minute ....the dogs need out and the cats want a belly rub.................. throws on old tennies and sweat jacket throws hair in a semblance of order steps over chewies and sqeakie mice................*vows to try again in 2008* :)
Hope your day is full of smiles and laughter!

Kym

borzoimom
01-07-2007, 10:08 AM
or 2010.. lol.. ( steps over bones, changes to a different t-shirt with holes in it.. slips on 'yard shoes" that were 9 bucks at walmart to pick up the yard.." ;)

lute
01-07-2007, 10:19 AM
haha! definatly! although i wouldn't trade my life with my dogs for anything! even white carpet! :D

kimlovescats
01-07-2007, 02:00 PM
LOL! I can SO relate! ;)

DrKym
01-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Ok back and to finish the resolutions .......To host parties with buffet tables that aren't being manned for theft, to SLEEP in as late as we want to on any given day with no guilt! To walk up to the gate and see the bushes we planted still there, not re arranged in our absence. BRB kitty box needs scooped and the pups still need their teeth brushed and the boy wants help getting the bike stick on so he can take dog with him................grabs raincoat to help with bike stick thing, so boy can go but more cat litter.......................... :rolleyes:

chocolatepuppy
01-07-2007, 02:21 PM
slips on 'yard shoes"

he he, mine are now 'mud shoes' ;) dog and cat hair, never fear, everything I wear is now covered in mud. :rolleyes:

cyber-sibes
01-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Ok back and to finish the resolutions ....... To walk up to the gate and see the bushes we planted still there, not re arranged in our absence. LOL! Reminds me of my funny RB Rosie. We planted English Ivy and Climatis vines all along the chain link fence. I wanted to train it to grow on the fence, so I wove the vines through. Every morning, I'd get up and find that the vines were all neatly unwound & lying on the ground. :mad: I'd do it again, find them off again the next day. I finally caught Rosie in the act- crazy dog! I don't know what she had against those vines, but she won the battle - I gave up after three weeks... :rolleyes:
Happy New Year Resolutions, and good luck.

Love That Collie
01-07-2007, 03:42 PM
LOL :D and MY yard shoes are MUD.

Rain, rain go a-way
So my 2 dogs can go
Out to play.

I would LIKE to resolve that I WANT to pour cement to make my backyard
NON muddy if the rain continues! I guess I could then paint the cement green to simulate grass. ;)
I feel as though I live in Seattle with all this RAIN.
GRRRRRRR

borzoimom
01-07-2007, 06:58 PM
As I use a dog brush to get the hair off the steps- hey it works better than any vac.. lol..