PDA

View Full Version : how d'ya get a siggy back??

katrina
01-07-2007, 08:39 AM
i lost my siggy somehow and i cant get it back! i tried everything, including what i did to use it! but i just cant get it back!:( please help!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Maybe you deleted it to your waste basket by accident? If it is there you can replace it right-clicking on it!
Where was your siggie stored?

borzoimom
01-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Go to "user" then open signature. Type what you want either before the picture or after. If you want the picture under it, after you type, hit the enter key to move the img line under what you typed.
Then click "preview" and if you like it- save.. Hope this helps...

katrina
01-07-2007, 08:55 AM
i have the siggy still stored in my documents. when i had it before i was told by JALB to copy and paste the attachment addy into edit siggy. the addy dosent seem to work anymore!

borzoimom
01-07-2007, 09:10 AM
pm Karen- I bet she can help you.. sorry.. I tried.. :confused:

katrina
01-07-2007, 09:12 AM
its ok, i appriciate it very much!

Randi
01-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Katrina, I think it's because it's too big. There's a limit for signatures, which is 60x60 pixels. I rezised it and will attach it here.

Did you do it in Photoshop? I would get rid of some of the yellow, so you can see the dog better. ;)

Edit* What was I thinking. :rolleyes: It is of course an avatar that is limited to 60x60 pixels. Signatures can be the size you like, as long they're 25k or under.

katrina
01-07-2007, 10:12 AM
how did it come back?? i didnt touch it!! did it automatically come back coz it was resized!! i didnt click on the resized attachment! i would have just my siggy seemed to be back! :) someone please tell me what happened?! lolz. i didnt make it JALB did. i dont know how she made it!