PDA

View Full Version : Remebering my Ol Spot

Lori Jordan
01-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Here is a pic of my old cat spot i had to put him down on this day 3 years ago he was a great lil man i had him for 15 years,i found him as a stray at my mothers farm someone had droppes him off he fit in the palm of my hand.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/7.jpg

I miss ya buddy!He passed away from Cancer I feel so bad i had to take his life but he was suffering.

Taz_Zoee
01-06-2007, 07:47 PM
As difficult as it was, you and Spot know it was the right thing.
He was a beautiful kitty. He is happily waiting for you at the Bridge. :)

catmandu
01-06-2007, 07:47 PM
What A Handsome Cat Spot Is, And After Three Yeras Hes A General In The Pet Angel Army, In Charge Of Welcoming The New Arrivals With Hugs Purrs And Kitty Headbumps And Kisses.
Something A Loving Cat Like Spot Would Be So Good At.
And He Wants You To Know That Hes So Proud And Glad That You Posted His Photo, And He Will See You Again, And The Love Will Resume In Paradise.
One Fine Day.

phesina
01-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Dear Lori, I am so sorry about the sad anniversary. Thank you for posting his picture. He is a beautiful cat and looks like a very loving one too. He is at the Bridge whole and healthy now and waiting for you.

Hugs,
Pat

kimlovescats
01-06-2007, 11:10 PM
What a handsome boy! It's never easy having to say goodbye, but ending his suffering was the best thing you could do for him! You gave him a long and very love-filled life! ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Spot was such a handsome boy!! I am sure he had a splashing birthday party at the RB!!