PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, I'm new

Scooter's Mom
01-06-2007, 01:11 PM
I've been reading for awhile, but finally decided to join in on the chatter. I have 2 kitties and a dog. My oldest kitty is Scooter Bug, and he's 10 & 3 months young. I've had Scooter since he was about 5 weeks old, he was a stray we adopted. My other kitty is Charlie, he about 3 years old. He was in a shelter and we adopted him December 10, 2005. Our dog is Jadie, a 5 year old Shih Tzu. We've had her for 3 years, someone from work had to get rid of her (no time for her after a new baby) and we took her and have loved her ever since.

Thanks for letting me join!
Crystal

Scooter's Mom
01-06-2007, 01:14 PM
This is my Scooter Bug:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/Pets/June%205%202006/060506ScooterBug.jpg

My Charlie - aka: Mr. Meowy:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/Pets/Charlie%20aka%20Mr%20Meowy/Charlie2.jpg

and my Jadie girl:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/Pets/Jadie/Oct312004b.jpg

I'll have to take some new pictures of these hooligans. Scooter does not like having his taken, but Jadie and Charlie don't seem to mind.

Thanks for looking,
Crystal

DrKym
01-06-2007, 01:15 PM
WELCOME! So glad to have you, and I am sure you will love it here! Everyone is wonderful and such a Great Family on the net to have!
Hope we see pics of your babies soon! :D

jazzcat
01-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi and welcome to PT! Your fur family adorable and I look forward to hearing and seeing more of them.

I have a total of 7 cats now with the addition of 2 of the 4 kittens we rescued in our backyard.

Randi
01-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Welcome to PT, Crystal. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :)

Love the pictures of Scooter, Charlie and Jadie. Scooter looks a lot like a kitty I once had for a few years - I'll always loved tabbies. I live in Denmark with Fister now, he's a gorgeous orange tabby, 10 years old. See avatar.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!
I hope you like it as much as I do!!! :D
What cute "babies" you have!!! I look forward to seeing lots more of them.
I have 4 cats. Luke, 13, Chester 6, Leonardo 16, and grandma, 10.
:D

CultureJunky
01-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, the bestest, most crazy about animalest place in the world! :D
Your animals are lovely, Scooter looks sleepy and cuddly and Charlie looks very mischievous! like he's always up to no good, my favourite kind of feline :)
Jadie is very cute too ;)

catlover4ever
01-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk...you will love it here.

My name is Meg and I am owned by 7 (Smokey, Tucker, Mystic, Abner, Gabriel, Gracie and Vegas) and I have 2 more kitties outside that I take care of (Oliver and Scarlet).

Welcome again. I look forward to seeing more photos of Charlie and Scooter.

Beki
01-06-2007, 02:55 PM
welcome to PT, i really like your kitty's! aww your dog is cute because its so small too! i don't know much about dog's i know how to look after one and take care of one and some breeds but i don't know nothing technical. lol! anyway you take care, bbye.

critter crazy
01-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Welcome to PT!! Glad to have you! your babies are adorable!!!

jenluckenbach
01-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Welcome to pet talk!! Your babies are lovely!! You will love this site.

Catsnclay
01-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Welcome to PT! Jen is right, you will love this site - and become very addicted !! :)

We are owned by Fluffy, who came into our backyard in 1989 and stuck around ever since! (that makes him 18, but when we first took him to the vet, they thought he was already about 2, so if that is correct, he is actually 20!! :eek: )

Then there is Lucky who is 10, and the "baby" is Yoshi. Yoshi came into our lives at a very young age, and before I "adopted" him, I actually fostered him. I had to teach him to clean himself and he even sucked on my earlobes at night to put him to sleep! He is now 6 1/2 years old, and STILL my baby boy!! Every night while watching TV he has to sleep in my arms, just like a baby!! Spoiled???!!!! nah........think not ;)

Again, WELCOME !!

katrina
01-06-2007, 05:27 PM
welcome to pet talk!
i have 2 dogs- a german shorthaired pointer named Roly and a english springer spaniel named max.
u will enjoy this site- its great! :)

Freedom
01-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Welcome, Crystal. YOu may find this website a little addicting. Okay, OK, a LOT addicting, ha ha!

My seven cats are either foundlings or shelter rescues, except for Ruffles. She was living with an older woman who moved into senior housing and could only have one cat, not two, so I took Ruffles. She is now 15. Sparkle is 10, Vita 9, Chestnut 8 and the only male right now. Cuddles is 3, Crystal is 18 months and Ebony is 17 months.

Sugar is also a rescue, from the puppy mill scene. She arrived here from her foster home in Ohio a month ago, she is 9 and doing VERY well! She is a bichon frise!

Catty1
01-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Beautiful furbabies! Scooter reminds me of my Oscar, a brown tabby who was wild for the first two years of his 5!

Welcome, and enjoy exploring and posting!

jennielynn1970
01-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Ditto on the Welcome! You did a wonderful thing taking in the dog that the family decided to not have time for.... he was lucky to find you! Your cats are adorable as well!!

Welcome PT and hope you find support, friendship, and when needed, a shoulder.

catmandu
01-06-2007, 06:57 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK , AND ITS ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE NEW CATS , AND A NEW PET GUARDIAN TO TALK TO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101018.jpg

A BIG HELLO FROM THE FOUND CATS , PORCH CATS , REHOMED CATS AND ALL OUR RAINBOW BRIDGE TEDDY BEAR ANGEL PARDNERS.

Taz_Zoee
01-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Welcome aboard!! And yes, it is VERY addicting. My boyfriend has considered getting me help for my addiction. LOL :D
I can't help it!!! It is just the greatest site I've ever been a part of.
Your pets are adorable. Scooter reminds me of my fatso, Taz. :)

Scooter's Mom
01-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice welcome!

kimlovescats
01-07-2007, 12:32 PM
WELCOME! It is nice to meet you and your 3 precious furbabies! I'll look forward to hearing / seeing more of them! ;)

catcrazylady
01-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Welcome to PT Crystal! You will find some very wonderful people here and will soon find most of them become like family.

I do have a warning for you though...When I joined PT I thought I was already crazy because I had nine cats. Since joining PT that number has increased dramatically and I don't feel crazy at all!! :rolleyes: ;) :D

phesina
01-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Your kitties and doggie are beautiful. Welcome to Pet Talk!

Pat. Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

krazyaboutkatz
01-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Welcome to PT Crystal.:D Your furkids sure are adorable.:) I'm currently owned by 6 cats which you can see in my avatar and signature picture. This site is very addicting.:)

K & L
01-08-2007, 06:52 AM
Welcome to PT! It's a fun place here and I'm sure you're going to enjoy it. You're babies are precious!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-08-2007, 07:01 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Your babies are lovely and I just love the name Scooter!

I have two cats.. Tinky and Jupiter...!!

Can't wait to see and hear more about your furry babies!