PDA

View Full Version : Free Chick-fil-A!

Kfamr
01-06-2007, 01:40 AM
I'm not sure how many of you live in locations with Chick-fil-A's but every Friday this month we will be giving away free breakfest items...

Here is the schedual.

Jan 12th: Free 3 count Chick-n-Minis
Jan 19th: Free Chicken biscuits
Jan 26th: Free Chicken biscuits

For locations;
http://www.chickfila.com/cfa.asp

I'm not sure about times - here they are doing it 7am-9am, but I'd call and ask your local one.

Twisterdog
01-06-2007, 01:45 AM
Well, that's poopy. :( I live about 200 miles from the nearest Chick-fil-A. Probably wouldn't do much for my New Year's resolution to lose some weight, anyway.

Cataholic
01-06-2007, 01:07 PM
I ate at my first Chick-fil-A two weeks ago. I was quite impressed with the food and the service. People actually spoke to you, instead of grunting, and thanked me. WOW. What fast food restaurant thanks you for anything these days?

I think they are new to the Cinti market, as I only know of one here. But, it is close- 5 miles or so.

Thanks for the free food item mention.

Cataholic
01-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Well, that's poopy. :( I live about 200 miles from the nearest Chick-fil-A. Probably wouldn't do much for my New Year's resolution to lose some weight, anyway.

It would if you walked there AND back! :D

Kfamr
01-06-2007, 01:36 PM
As most know, I work at Chick-fil-A. Sometimes I disgust myself with how nice I am. :rolleyes: :p :eek:

We're trained to do second-mile service. Instead of hello, we are trained to say "Good morning! How are you?" Instead of you're welcome, or no problem - "It's our pleasure, have a wonderful day!", etc.

I've gotten so used to saying "My Pleasure" I say it in everyday speak, when holding a door for someone, etc.

Uabassoon
01-06-2007, 01:40 PM
I LOVE Chick-fil-A. We only have 1 in Tucson and it's inside of a mall so I don't go very often. But everytime I do go to the mall I make sure to stop at Chick-fil-A.

Logan
01-06-2007, 09:24 PM
I think about you every single time we go to Chick Fil A. We had lunch from there, today, as a matter of fact.

Logan

cmayer31
01-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Thanks for letting us know! They just opened two Chick-fil-a restaurants around here. One right by my work and the other closer to my house. They're great, I use to hear about them, and now I can enjoy! :)

molucass
01-06-2007, 09:39 PM
The one down here near where my parents live is in the mall, and I think there is one more.

I love their food.

Twisterdog
01-06-2007, 10:09 PM
It would if you walked there AND back! :D

True. As lazy as I seem to be these days, it would probably help if I walked around the block! :rolleyes: