PDA

View Full Version : Just A Little Prayer, Please ..

sandragonfly
01-05-2007, 10:04 PM
it's nothing serious but I'm greatly concerned about my little precious girl, midnight. she eats just really good, plays and runs wildly but her body has been most of time, since I got her, pretty stiffy. it has been long enough already wondering why her body (especially around the tummy and backspine) are so stiffy sometimes. she squeezes the whole of herself when I pet her like she's in a pain but purrs at her best like she's loving it to death. also, at some times I'd stritch her lower jaws gentle, she has her whole back stiffed and rear/tail up too. I just hope it's not some neuro-crisis. :( I don't like this - feeling, thinking something is wrong with her even though she's herself all those years like this with me. (beside her dental problems.)

I just want to be sure .. before I'm too late. I'm going to take her in next week, for next check up anyway. please keep this dear sweet, sweet girl in your thoughts until we come back. she loves and greets every new guests/friends, always asking, soaks for handloves from strangers like she has a day more left to live daily - she couldn't love us more! :(

kb2yjx
01-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Gina, sending prayers from ALL the Clan for your dear Midnight!! ((((hugs)))for you! Please let us know what you find out!

rg_girlca
01-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Dear Gina, my prayers and positive thoughts are on the way for your precious Midnight.

Beki
01-06-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about you kitty! i'm praying that its nothing serious, a cat under my knowlege wouldn't purr if they're in pain. but take care.

catmandu
01-06-2007, 07:58 PM
The Found Cats Are Adding Midnight To Thier Prayers , And Hope That Midnight Will Be Fine.
And Your Friend And Companion For Years To Come.

sandragonfly
01-06-2007, 08:29 PM
thanks you four.

she deserves a lot more than what I or we can give her. if every of you all are here, giving her handloves, she never gets enough of it! I swear it's not just 24/7 .... 365/12! she's absolutely the sweetest angel from heaven and I don't want anything to hurt her.

she's only still a young (3 year-old) girl with a big glowing heart, charms (changes) everyone's heart and deserves a lot more in her life. the owner who had her before me, were very abusive and chopped her two-inches tail off. just for fun. :mad: well, the cat with shortest tail here! that makes her more special. :)

maybe I sound like I'm worrying too much but I trust my mother instinct... something is just not right here. thanks again, dears.

phesina
01-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Prayers for Midnight.. Good idea to take her to the vet and have this checked out. Whatever it is (with luck, nothing to worry about), that will settle your mind. She sounds so sweet and loving!

My cats and I are all sending our best wishes and purrayers for good energy for Midnight.

Love, hugs, and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Priscilla, Poppy, Sydney, and Elmer

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-07-2007, 08:18 AM
Lots of prayers for Midnight, and a big but gentle hug too!!

Hugs for you too, dear Gina!!http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies1044IloveYou.gif

trayi52
01-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Gina, I'm sending lots of good thoughts and prayers to you, and Midnight, that she gets better really soon. Please let us know what you find out, hopefully it will be nothing to worry about.

Willie

sandragonfly
01-08-2007, 04:57 PM
thank you three, that was a very special heart/roses, lut. :) :)

we're going in on this thursday. she had fun playing with gary (catmandu's) catnip mousie all night and morning! :eek: she goes crazy over it endlessly. :D that's a good sign I hope..

kimlovescats
01-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Gina, I hate to hear that something might be wrong with your Midnight. I have no idea what, based on your description! Please let us know what you find out on Thursday!!

Hugs,
Kim

phesina
01-08-2007, 05:50 PM
That sounds like a great sign that she's playing non-stop with the mousie!

Please keep us posted what you find out on Thursday. We are all praying and cheering you on.

Love, Hugs, and Purrs,
Pat and cats

sandragonfly
01-11-2007, 10:59 AM
:( :( :( disappointed!!

just got a phone message (I get messages through email from relay), the vet is out sick today and our 2PM appointment is cancelled.. the other two vets are already booked for the day.

I tried to call, busy signal. I will try again after a class and let you know.. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/sigh.gif

sandragonfly
01-17-2007, 01:30 PM
well, I called back the vet, said it would take about a month to month and half in advance to make another appointment.. ahh .. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/sigh.gif you know me, I wouldn't wait. so I bothered to look for a couple different vet offices until a friend told me about one place he knows in a city ("pretty far from here but my dog, brown's doctor, dr. brown...worth it!") I've been having bad luck with vets around here, even the deaf one I met because of miles' death. so he had the number to me right away and I called this morning, the next appointment is this tuesday!! I soo looking forward and pray my dear girl will be all okay.

and you wouldn't guess who answered the phone!?! :D ..let's find out here, in middle of conversation ..

receptionist: ..okay, how do you spell your last name again?
me: x x x x ...
her: hi gina, this is (the) sue, I know you from pet talk.
me: oh my god, it's you!! ...

it's lv4dogs, one of our beloved PTers. :D :D I DID thought of her when I heard her name.. typically we wouldn't THINK it IS her. :rolleyes: I guess it was meant to be .. I then told her I was trying to get answers and an appointment!! she laughed and said, "well you can be sure you can get answers here.." - I told her she did a good job! :) :) not a while ago where she mentioned here that she works with a good, awesome place and people so we now know we are in good hands!

just last night I found a teenist bump on top of her forehead .. :( a very hard bump, size of BB gun, doesn't look good. while you could, please keep us in your thoughts until next tuesday afternoon, thanks!!

kimlovescats
01-17-2007, 03:20 PM
Prayers coming that everything turns out OK! How nice that you got to meet with lv4dogs!!! :)

phesina
01-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Sounds like you hit the jackpot in your search for another vet!

Continuing to send prayers and love and best wishes..

Pat, Peony, Poppy, Priscilla, Elmer, and Sydney

sandragonfly
05-08-2007, 09:09 AM
midnight has finally saw the vet yesterday! the first appointment was cancelled because of the office, power went out, and second appointment also was cancelled - I was so sick.

so, meanwhile being so busy and waiting for third appointment (!) I talked with one of my old town vet for at least some reassurance - he told me to not worry about the bump on her forehead as long as it hasn't gotten bigger at all for a month. and to go in if it has got bigger.

until yesterday, one bad news - she needs another oral extraction! her mouth is in a serve condition. :( three, four stomatitis teeth crawling back out, bothering her. poor my girl. she was eating fine, being herself and we don't see what's coming up. ugh. this is also probably is why she has stiffness sometimes. but the good news, the bump is just a tiny cyst. dr brown says, not something we should terribly worry about, sometimes it would go away on its own.

and, flash flash - midnight is not 4 like we thought. because of her teeth, the vet think she's about 7. :eek: :eek: zephyra, (who's 5 1/2) my first (heart)cat has been always the oldest cat here....guess not anymore now! it feels strange.. multipe belated happy birthdays to you, midnight the cat! :D

so... I'd have to set up another teeth operation for her soon. please keep her in your thoughts until that day and thanks again everyone for your thoughts. by the way, it was good to see you, sue. :)