PDA

View Full Version : Group shot ..... wet food feeding time!

kimlovescats
01-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Here are all of my kitties except BoBo (who is separated due to illness). Because I have two with stomatitis (Dexter and Boots) everyone gets spoiled with wet food twice per day! ;) The dry stays out all day in a feeder as well.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/GroupShot1.jpg

ashleycat
01-05-2007, 04:52 PM
aww. Ashley won't eat wet. She eats the gravy and that's it. She wont' even touch human food.

Jake on the other hand, has been known to jump on your shoulder to get your milk. :D

Sonia59
01-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Wow, ten hungry furrkids, the picture is impressive! :) It's a good idea to indicate their names on the picture ;)

DrKym
01-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Kim I think Ed McMahon is at the door! whispers here kitty kitty to Panda and Sammie ;) . Once again beautiful pics of some very Lucky and Happy cats!

RedHedd
01-05-2007, 05:14 PM
SQUEE! Panda! He looks SO squishable! My two got spoiled when Mitzi was on wet food after her dental. Now they both whine at me, but we're back to the crunchy stuff. Spoiled brats! :D

catmandu
01-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Thats an amazing Group Shot your Cats all dining together.
The Found Cats would love to join your Clowder for dinner with all thier Friends.
Is that Fancy Feast they are noshing on , the food of the Cat Gods.

kimlovescats
01-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Ashleycat: Mine used to all be that way too, but now they do much better. Some of them still just lick the juice, but the others go and finish off the meat! The two that have to eat soft (Dexter and Boots) make sure they eat all they can, so it works for everyone! ;)

Catmandu: I wish I could afford Fancy Feast, I even looked at it again last night, but WOW it is expensive. Luckily my kitties all like the Friskies! I have tried Iams and Science Diet before and they would never eat it all ... so I am happy that they like the more affordable stuff! I will buy F.F. now and then as a treat, but I can't afford to turn them off of the Friskies! ;)

Redhedd: I know what you mean! The food in my dry feeder is going down slower and slower every day! :rolleyes:

Sonia59: Thanks! No problem writing the names, I need them for myself half the time! :p

Dr. Goodnow: You still haven't given up have you??? :rolleyes: I think I may have to have my locks changed! :eek: ;)

Freedom
01-05-2007, 08:30 PM
What did you do, forget to holler "GROUP SHOT!" They are all busy eating, not ONE looking at mom! Guess you got the right stuff in those plates!

kt_luvs_kitties
01-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Looks like mine at feeding time! Same plates and I do 2-3 per plate as well :p

One question, if they eat on the carpet, how in this world does it stay clean/stain free. Mine are so busying sucking the wet down, they get half on the tile floor! I can not imagine doing it on carpet :eek: lol

G535
01-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Came back for a third look at that photo, they certainly look like a happy, healthy lot of cats! :)

kimlovescats
01-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Looks like mine at feeding time! Same plates and I do 2-3 per plate as well :p

One question, if they eat on the carpet, how in this world does it stay clean/stain free. Mine are so busying sucking the wet down, they get half on the tile floor! I can not imagine doing it on carpet :eek: lol

You haven't seen my carpet! :p Seriously, we are fixing to pull all of that carpet up and lay down wood-laminate "Pergo" type flooring! We are just waiting on income tax money! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
01-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Great picture of very happy cats.:) Sharing plates won't work with my cats because I have a few that would take over and eat everyone's portion.;)