PDA

View Full Version : Lola and Henry!!!!!

Logan
06-20-2002, 06:21 AM
How darling you both are!! Do those worms that you're eating taste good? :eek: I think I would enjoy meeting you in person. You are both simply adorable and your precious eyes!!! Life sounds like it is fun for you and your family, learning to glide, getting lots of attention and good things to eat. :)

Congratulations to our dynamic duo, Lola and Henry, the Great Las Vegas Sugar Gliders, on being the Pets of the Day! :D

doctormaryleakey
06-20-2002, 10:29 AM
Henry and Lola,

Congratulations on being chosen as Pets of the Day. You obviously bring much joy and excitement and laughter into your caretaker's life.

I'm glad you have such a responsible caretaker and that s/he did so much research before caring for you! I wish you many years of happiness and mealworms!:D

zippy-kat
06-20-2002, 12:27 PM
OHHHH..how cute are you guys!!!!???!!!

I love that little pink paw holding on so tightly to that yummy, yummy meal worm! You are absolutely terrific (and cute as buttons to boot)!

Have a wonderful, meal-worm filled day!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-20-2002, 01:59 PM
Lola & Henry
What a pair of cuties you are! I love your big eyes and cute faces. You certainly look happy enjoying your snack. Congratulations on being our special Pets of the Day today.:)

youngfemalewolf
06-20-2002, 02:05 PM
WOW!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I've never seen something like you before!You're cute!Very Cute!Mealworms?Do you know anyone named Timon and Pumbaa?:rolleyes: HeeHee:D

http://www.lionking.org/imgarchive/Act_2/TimonWithGrub.jpg

"A grub,what's it look like?" --Timon

tatsxxx11
06-20-2002, 02:49 PM
Hi there Lola and Henry! What an adorable little pair you are, so beautifully marked and those precious pink noses and paws!!!:) My neighbor has a Sugar Glider and she is just as enthusiastic about you darling, lovable, ACTIVE critters as your human! Non stop antics, snuggles and lots of laughter! I think you two will make the most precious parents!! Until then, enjoy your childhood!:D And Lola, congratulations on your very first glide!! Thanks too to your devoted, responsible and most caring guardian for raising you two so responsibly and with such love! Congratulations to Lola and Henry, our most adorable and loving little Sugar Glider Pets of the Day!! Enjoy your special day cuties!!

Vegasgliders
06-20-2002, 04:10 PM
Thank You Thank you Thank you!!!! From Lola and Henry's mom. You guys are so sweet with your congrats and compliments. Lola and Henry brighten my life so much every day.

Thanks for making their day so special! :)

Logan
06-20-2002, 04:58 PM
It was our pleasure to meet Lola and Henry, and now their mom!! What a great story to go along with that precious picture. Hope you will join us at Pet Talk more often and share the stories of the great Lola and Henry with us.

Logan :)

fairlady68
06-20-2002, 05:59 PM
Hello to the little sugar gliders--I have never heard of these creatures before and was fascinated to learn about them.

It never ceases to amaze me how the Lord has placed the need for love in so many creatures, not only the ones that we consider to be of "higher" species like cats, dogs, etc.

I enjoyed reading about how affectionate these little beings are and how needful of love and attention. And I am sure they give it back to you in spades as well!

Peace, MARTHA

gini
06-20-2002, 08:49 PM
I saw you this morning, but didn't have time to post. You are so, so cute, and I have had you on my mind all day. What a terrific addition to our special Pet of The Day honor.

I hope you will post more and tell us all about these very special sweet kids!

(To Youngfemalewolf - Yes, Timon always liked the blue grubs, because they were cream filled. That made me laugh in the movie).