PDA

View Full Version : Move pictures

Felicia's Mom
01-05-2007, 01:29 PM
I want to move some of my pictures already posted here, together into one post. What is an easy way to do this? Do I follow the instructions for posting pictures?

Also, how do I post the pictures in my "picture folder" on Pet Talk?

Thanks

Randi
01-09-2007, 07:32 AM
Open the posts where the pictures are, then copy the image link(s), and paste them into a text programme, like Word Pad, or similar. Find your other posts with pictures and do the same. When you've got them all on one page, copy the whole lot and paste them into a new post in PT. Mind you, there may be a limit of how many images you can post in one post.

If you need any of them resized, let me know. :)

Karen
01-09-2007, 10:03 AM
I want to move some of my pictures already posted here, together into one post. What is an easy way to do this? Do I follow the instructions for posting pictures?

Also, how do I post the pictures in my "picture folder" on Pet Talk?

Thanks

Yes - you can copy the links from the already-posted photo, then paste that in your new thread. That's the easiest thing to do - it's a option if you right-click, I think. I'm on a Macintosh, so the option I see is "copy image address" - I'm not sure what the exact term is in Windows.

And yes, to post pictures from your "picture folder" on your machine, you can follow the instructions in Phred's tutorial. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=7406)