PDA

View Full Version : Triskit and Scouts birthday

sumbirdy
01-05-2007, 12:45 PM
I won't be on here tomorrow so I thought I'd post this today. Tomorrow is Scout and Triskit's 2nd birthday! They are chow chow/gsd/wolf *sorry no pics* Triskit is reddish brown and smaller than Scout and her ears stick up when she is excited (otherwise they just hang down) Scout is bigger and is reddish brown with black on his back.

Triskit and Scout's story:
nearly two years ago a man came by our house and asked dad if he wanted a couple of puppies. Dad hesitated for a second and the man told him he was either going to shoot them in the head or drown them. Dad took them and the man told him they were six week old chow/gsd/wolf mixes. I don't know if he just told dad that he was going to kill them because he wanted dad to take them or not but they acted like they have been beat before and were really skittish. Scout warmed up the fastest and started exploring everything and leading Triskit around (thus the name Scout) Scout is a real teddy bear and loves puppies, kittens, and human babies. Triskit is still a little shy around strangers and won't let anyone pet her except me, mom and dad.
They are both very sweet dogs.

Happy birthday babies!

Lori Jordan
01-05-2007, 01:44 PM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/Animation3.gif

kimlovescats
01-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Happy Birthday you two lucky little fellas! WHAT? No Pictures??? ;)

sumbirdy
01-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Happy Birthday you two lucky little fellas! WHAT? No Pictures??? ;)

Nope sorry. I don't have a digital camera or a scanner. But of course I have pics of them from a disposable camera. I keep a pic of all my dogs on my chest of drawers by my bed.

ramanth
01-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Happy Birthday Triskit and Scout.