PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Minka

gjd4ever
01-05-2007, 07:38 AM
Sweetheart ... it's another, 'Oh my goodness day' here!!! :D You are just the cutest little girl!!! :D Thanks for bringing a warm smile to my heart this morning!!! :) Have an extra special day in your garden with your pal, Harry!!! :) Happy DOTD to you, sweetie!!! :cool:

Husky15
01-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Aww Minka you are so adorable! And you have markings that look a lot like my Belle. :D Congrats on DOTD!

ShihtzuBeauty
01-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Ahh, what a Sweet, Adorable face you have! You're such a Beautiful girl. :)

tatsxxx11
01-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi there Minka!!! Oh, another cuteness warning is in order!:D That face, those ears...how precious are you, sweet baby girl! I can just picture you and your best bud Harry romping in the garden!:D And I for one am a huge fan of that trademark JRT energy, zip and joy for life! As your person says, "small in size, large in personality!" :D Every furkid deserves a fun play pal like bunnster Harry, a guardian as proud and devoted as yours! And every human deserves a doggie as precious and loving as you, sweet baby girl, Minka! :) Bless your guardian for going the rescue route, for welcoming you home!:) What a heavenly match! Congratulations dear Minka, our most adorable and deserving DOG OF THE DAY!:) I hope you and Harry both are being spoiled rotten today...just like every day!:D Hugs and kisses to you, Minka! Please have your Mom/Dad give you a yummy treat along with those hugs, for me!

jelly-bean-eater
01-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Yu are so cuteeeeeeeee!!!!! :cool: :D :D

I wud luve to gobble you up, like a tasty twinky!!!! :) :) :)

Yummy Yummy In my tummy!

:D :D :D

Dorothy39
01-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Minka~

You're a Little Big Dog with Green Eyed Envy for anyone else who might get your kisses and hugs~ :D

I do love to see a Jack Russell on the run, and I'd really like to be able to see you and Harry having all that fun together!!!

You're a Great Dog of the Day to see Sweetheart!!!

Congratulations too, for Living with a Family who loves to go for those Walkies!!!!

lizbud
01-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Hello Minka,

I love your name sweet girl. It fits you. I hope you & your people have
many happy years together. happy congratulations on being chosen for
special honors today as our sweet DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses Minka. :)

irish
01-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Minka, what a pretty little girl you are. And it's okay if you're shy sweetheart, we can tell that mommy loves you just the way you are. Wish I could see you playing with your bunny friend Harry, you two must be so cute together. Hugs and treats for you on your special day pretty girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

sparkypopokimicoco
01-05-2007, 05:43 PM
To my dear Sparky Popo and my dear Kimi coco
i am so sorry that you guys had to stay outside today, even though you do everyday, but today it was raining! i really wish that you guys hadnt torn stuff up in the house or you could have the run of the house to yourself. i really am lonsome for you guys right now.. i cant wait to see you two! :)
i dont know what i would do without you, i would probably be really sad :confused:

Daisy and Delilah
01-05-2007, 07:22 PM
What a cute little girl you are, Minka!! We may not know your mix but we know that you're 100% adorable!! We love your little face and pretty coat. How we would love to see you running around the garden with your buddy, Harry. We hope you're having a wonderful day celebrating your honor as our DOTD!! Congrats to you sweetie!! Please have Mum give you tons of kisses from us and we wish you all happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Dark Florida :cool: :cool:

p.s. We love your name too!

blue girl
01-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Minka, what a pretty girl you are. It sounds like you are a very sweet thing, and are very well taken care of by your wonderful family. I'm amazed to hear that your best friend is a rabbit--how lucky Harry is to have you around.
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

gingerone4
01-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Hello Minka....It doesn't surprise me you might like to spend all your days in the woods! To me you look as if you may have alot of beagle in your make up! You are a lovely girl, and a lucky one to have found such a great home. Elaine