PDA

View Full Version : Should I sponsor this kitty?

Kalei
01-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am thinking of sponsoring a kitty from Home for Life www.homeforlife.org/ (http://www.homeforlife.org/) and in the cats section I have chosen that I would like to sponsor Babette!:D I just have to fill out the form and make sure that Babette hasn't already been sponsored, but ever since I've been looking at this site its always been on my mind and I would love to sponsor a cat. It sounds awesome to help a kitty and then I get photos and updates in the mail about her!:D Tell me what you think, you think I should sponsor?!

Husky15
01-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Yes, but only if you can afford it. :)

Logan
01-05-2007, 11:23 AM
If you trust the organization, can afford it, and want to do it, I think it is a wonderful way to help!

Lizzie
01-05-2007, 01:37 PM
I agree with the other posters. I took a look at Babette and she is very appealing, I'm not surprised that you chose her. It sounds like she has a sweet nature also. I'm a bit surprised they don't try to adopt out some of their cats. Babette's neurological condition is not uncommon (several of us on PT have CH cats) so they could find her, with a little luck, a home of her own.