PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For PMs! (Update)

sandragonfly
01-04-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm back, logging in here for first time and couldn't believe my eyes how many (generous) friends I have here. teary here, it has been pretty long since I last logged on. I'm using my friend's computer quickly just for tonight, wanted to take a minute to tell you I've read all of them and don't know how to thank you all the exactly way I wanted to. let me respond once I settle down here.

I greatly appreciate your concerns, thoughts and hugs - thankyou all dear friends! I'm hoping to hvae my pager (where I usually post from) back tomorrow around afternoon to update/catch up more soon.

and, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you from us! hugs,

..me

-------
see update below ..

chocolatepuppy
01-05-2007, 05:24 AM
Oh Gina, it's great to hear from you! I pmd you back before Christmas. I was really getting worried about you. Check back in as soon as you can. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
01-05-2007, 05:47 AM
Woohoo! Great to hear from you

critter crazy
01-05-2007, 06:30 AM
It is great to hear from you Gina!! We have all been worried about you!!

Sonia59
01-05-2007, 07:23 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR GINA! :)

I am happy to see you back on PT today, I was also worrying about you but I did not dare annoying you with one more message :rolleyes:

anna_66
01-05-2007, 07:31 AM
Dear Gina,

I'm hoping that this year is much better for you, you deserve it:)

(((HUGS)))
Anna

sandragonfly
01-05-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm sorry I worried you some! thanks - I hope this year will be a better one too. the last best year I've had was 2000! what a millennium..

my new year is starting off good so far - thank goodness - only fifth day now. hey, I realize two days ago was my fourth year here! well, was only here (actived) for a year. anyway, only a down thing - am still recovering from a trauma and what I understand from my doctors that the seizure I had two weeks ago saved my life. when I woke up few days later, I thought I had lost my face. nearly did. and they WERE going to shave my head. :eek: overall, I'm (and everybuddy are) doing okay, just a lot of restless restbeds needed left..

I've been staying with a friend's family in PA, left there recently .. it is the best christmas I ever had...so magical. miracle.

other than that, I have all of my dearfurs back unexpectedly last tuesday, nice surprise and I have a new addition too!! NO, it's not another cat.. look out, it will be in dog or pet general. ;) :D oh, I got my christmas cards yesterday, I enjoyed opening all of them. talk about fun and friends. :)

hope you all had a good holiday too! talk soon and some ((((more hugs back)))).

Daisy and Delilah
01-05-2007, 07:35 PM
I am happy to hear you're doing well, Gina!! Please keep in touch with us here and take care. Kisses to all the kids from us :)
Can't wait to meet the new addition.

Catty1
01-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Gina, I hope you still have a place to live with your furbabies.

Glad you are on the mend, take care! :)

Zippy
01-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Happy New Year Gina.
(((HUGS)))

karlyb
01-06-2007, 02:13 AM
It's good to hear that things are looking better for you, Gina. Hope 2007 turns out to be a fantastic year for you and the Ark.

pitc9
01-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Good to hear from you!!
Wishing you all the best of luck 2007 can bring you!

Pembroke_Corgi
01-06-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm glad to hear your new year is starting out well. Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead, too! :)

sandragonfly
01-06-2007, 01:37 PM
thank you all!!

quoted by catty
Gina, I hope you still have a place to live with your furbabies.

I don't, really. I lost that "perfect" home. over my landlord, ron's daughter's threat to him. that doesn't surprise me at all. I'm at least staying with a friend in a nice (big enough) apartment and he's gladly to help me out around with my little ark until I find a home. we're lucky to have someone like him but I can't stay here long .... I just don't trust anybody anymore.

I just posted in my new furkid, and thanks again everyone.

Sonia59
01-07-2007, 06:55 AM
Oh no! Too bad, stupid daughter :mad: I hope you find a good place to live soon! Crossing fingers