PDA

View Full Version : Update on Hagar PICS ADDED!

Jods
01-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Just wanted to update about my grandmas cat Hagar. We were told he had cancer and he either needed his leg removed or if it had spread there was not much they could do. Well they did the tests so they could tell whether the cancer had spread and it turns out it ISN"T CANCER!!! :D :D :D :eek: We are so happy!! But we are not out of the woods yet. He still may loose his leg its a very bad infection inside there but so far so good it seems to be going away but they need to keep a very close watch on it. He goes back in 2 weeks or before that if his pills run out. But we are so happy its not cancer! The vet feels aweful that my grandma had to pay so much with all the tests and what not and the fact that she was WRONG but we are just so happy about the outcome that we dont care about the money. I will keep you all updated about if his leg has to be removed or not. Keep praying and thinking of us! Pet talk prayers work wonders. Thanks to everyone that has been following!

aki
01-04-2007, 08:22 PM
I haven't been here in while and just read this for the first time, but I just wanted to say, THANKS BE TO GOD for the good news!

~Aki :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm so glad to hear that he doesn't have cancer and I hope that he'll recover soon.:)

Catty1
01-04-2007, 10:08 PM
OH how wonderful! What great news!

I hope he heals and that he can keep his leg.

Do they have any idea what caused the infection? Sounds like it got pretty bad.

How are Hagar's spirits? Is he a happy cat?

kt_luvs_kitties
01-04-2007, 10:32 PM
I am SO glad it isn't cancer. Poor Hagar, I hope his leg does not have to be amputated.

I agree, must have been an awful infection. Poor guy :(

I will pray for him. Please keep us updated. *HUGS* Katie and kitties

CultureJunky
01-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Guess all the Pet Talk prayers worked again! Good luck Hagar on your treatment, thank goodness it's not cancer, you have had good fortune on that part. lets' just hope the rest is as good news if not better!
We're Thinking of you Hagar

catmandu
01-05-2007, 08:59 AM
We are certainly relieved that Hagar does not have cancer.
And we are praying that his Vet can pull Hagar through without losing his leg.
Prayers are coming from The Found Cats for thier Dear Friend Hagar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats676.jpg

Get Well Hagar, Please!!!

Dorothy39
01-05-2007, 09:12 AM
I remembering reading the original thread about Hagar ~ Jods~

I'm soooo Happy he doesn't have Cancer too ( Dot39 does a Happy Dance**** ;) )

Like everyone on this Thread, I'm" Praying " that this infection can be treated, and that he won't go through any more than he already has~

Poor Guy~ Yes, He is Worth Every Penny!!!!

kimlovescats
01-05-2007, 11:49 AM
That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! :D Your poor grandma having to go through all of that worry and expense! At least Hagar has a MUCH better prognosis now and hopefully he won't lose his little leg!!! Please do keep us updated on his progress!

Hugs to you and grandma and kissies to Hagar!
Kim

Jods
01-05-2007, 08:42 PM
yes he is in good spirits and you can tell its getting better as he's starting to out more of his weight on it. I'm not sure how the infection started I will find out and let you guys know and I'll get some pics of him too! :D Thanks again for the prayers!

Jods
01-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Here are some pictures of him I just took. Don't fall for his please don't take a pic of me look this boy does not act sick at all!!! LOL. In fact my supper has been stolen on numerous occasions. But his fav food is cheese he can hear it coming out of the fridge LOL...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid222/pf4a95a350fde048dfba71eb5d4e14cd6/eb3f405a.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid222/p4ec9c28bf30d5ca9c16aac6bc0099a1e/eb3f4182.jpg

Catty1
01-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Awwww...what a glossy sweetie! Am SO glad he will enjoy more years with you, and may they be long, healthy, happy ones!