PDA

View Full Version : pitbulls?

jinxloveforu
01-04-2007, 03:54 PM
i love pitbulls, i think they are lovely looking and full of character. but they receive such bad press! are they realy as bad as they are made out to be? can anyone who is lucky enough to own one please give me some info on what they are REALLY like?

thankyou!

buttercup132
01-04-2007, 03:57 PM
This subject usually becomes very heated on this forum and usually ends up with people fighting, please could you find a old thread already about them belive me there are TONS.

kittycats_delight
01-04-2007, 04:01 PM
i love pitbulls, i think they are lovely looking and full of character. but they receive such bad press! are they realy as bad as they are made out to be? can anyone who is lucky enough to own one please give me some info on what they are REALLY like?

thankyou!

Pitbulls are banned all throughout th U.K. I am assuming you just want to know to educate yourself.

There are many people on this board that adore pitties and some that have the other outlook on them. Please try searching for some old threads. there are tonnes of them. We have lost valued members in the past due to some of the fighting that has gone on over pitties.

Please know I am one that adores the breed and am only suggesting you look for old threads to avoid more heated fighting.

borzoimom
01-04-2007, 04:05 PM
This subject usually becomes very heated on this forum and usually ends up with people fighting, please could you find a old thread already about them belive me there are TONS.
Yup! and amen...

GreyhoundGirl
01-04-2007, 04:08 PM

Agreed. Thank you. :)

Husky15
01-04-2007, 04:10 PM
I think pit bulls are a wonderful breed. But I agree with Buttercup. Nothing against you, but for the sake of the peacefulness of the boards. :)

luvofallhorses
01-04-2007, 04:19 PM
I love pit bulls. :) and will have one someday, rescued of course. :) but yeah, I agree with buttercup, please find other threads. you didn't know but just so there is no arguing again. :)

Suki Wingy
01-04-2007, 05:18 PM
We think the pup in my sig may be part pit bull. :)

finn's mom
01-04-2007, 05:27 PM
Aren't the threads that end up in arguments usually when someone comes on saying that the breed is bad? This person is saying that she doesn't really believe the bad press and wants to know the good stuff about them. I think pit bulls are great dogs. They are just for experienced owners, not a breed I would reccomend for a novice, first time owner. Those bully breeds are...well...bullheaded sometimes. ;)

Lori Jordan
01-04-2007, 06:22 PM
i suggest owning one they are great family pets and great with children.So my answer is yes there are many at our local pounds all across the world that are waiting for a loving home.