PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen to Congress? MY apology..

RICHARD
01-04-2007, 01:24 PM
I would like to apologize on behalf of California for sending Nancy Pelosi to Washington.

Now, Don't get me wrong......I think women are very qualified for political posts-but, I think that there are better choices out there.

So, Before you are blinded by Brilliance or baffled by bull excrement..

Madam Speaker,

Please clear your finger from underneath the gavel BEFORE yoiu start banging on that thing.

---------------------------

Madam Speaker,

Men and women are created equal... until you try to keep your shoes dry doing Number 1!
:eek:

--------------------------

Tony Bennet! too cool!
Who is he? ;)

-------------------

BTW,

THat 100 hour promise made me laugh...

I have waited for women to get ready for a date that long...

Lady's Human
01-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Richard,

I'd like to thank CA for Barbara Boxer......... :eek:

For the simple reason she told CAIR where to go.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1760059/posts

RICHARD
01-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Richard,

I'd like to thank CA for Barbara Boxer......... :eek:

For the simple reason she told CAIR where to go.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1760059/posts

Some one got Brass Boys for Xmas. :cool:

Watch for the fireworks 'tween Pelosi and Jane Harman...

That will be a cage match! :D

cyber-sibes
01-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Thank you, Richard. Apology accepted. :rolleyes:
You are proof there are still people with some sanity left in California.
Already she's pulled a flip-flop. Now if only Washington would send her back...

mugsy
01-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Unfortunately I know very little about Pelosi, however, our Congressman can't stand her, and I can't stand him! lol I really need to read up on her...I'm a bad social studies teacher.

Prairie Purrs
01-05-2007, 02:51 PM
I'd like to apologize on behalf of the people of Colorado for sending Tom Tancredo to Congress. I think that men are very qualified for political posts, but I think that there are better choices out there.

joycenalex
01-05-2007, 03:33 PM
..thoughtful pause...california has done a lot of bad stuff to the united states over the last 50 years. how will all the californians attone for their individual and statewide sins? hmmm?

cyber-sibes
01-05-2007, 04:04 PM
..thoughtful pause...california has done a lot of bad stuff to the united states over the last 50 years. how will all the californians attone for their individual and statewide sins? hmmm?Maybe we should give it back to Mexico.

RICHARD
01-05-2007, 05:25 PM
..thoughtful pause...california has done a lot of bad stuff to the united states over the last 50 years. how will all the californians attone for their individual and statewide sins? hmmm?

We took in Ahr-nold and Brittney Spears..Isn;t that enough of a payback?

Mugs,
Get cracking!

The news just reported that Pelosi wants to give immunity to all illegal aliens.

The Cal/local spanish TV channels have been announcing that the change in Congress will change the laws regarding citizenship...they have been fanning the embers on this topic since early November..

Lady's Human
01-05-2007, 05:48 PM
My biggest problem with Madame Speaker is that she is a classic do as I say, not as I do politician.

She was supposed to be the keynote speaker at an APWU (Postal worker's union) convention, until someone told our union president that while Congresswoman Pelosi supports unions at times in Congress, she refuses to hire union workers at her vinyards.

DrKym
01-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Well Richard all beings should be immunized especially before travel...........................nuff said. Will zip it now :cool:

Twisterdog
01-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Coloradoans and Californians, take heart. Wyoming sent Dick Cheney! :o :rolleyes: