PDA

View Full Version : what would you be?

toughCookie
06-19-2002, 09:08 PM
If there is reincarnation, what animal do you thinnk you would come back as, and why??

Fuzzy317
06-19-2002, 09:36 PM
I think I would be a cat.

mugsy
06-19-2002, 09:38 PM
I would come back as another human animal so that I could work to save the needy 4 legged animals in need.

krazyaboutkatz
06-19-2002, 11:40 PM
I would also like to come back as a cat.http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/tabbymeow.gif

anna_66
06-20-2002, 08:16 AM
I would love to come back as a dog, as long as I had a loving family to take care of me!
Why, because I could sleep when I wanted, play when I wanted, and get all the lovin' I could stand!

Former User
06-21-2002, 03:54 AM
I'd like to be our Kitty ;)

lynnestankard
06-21-2002, 05:15 AM
I'd definately be a cat. :D

Lynne

CountryWolf07
06-21-2002, 10:21 PM
I think.. I'd come back as a dog. - Rachel

AvaJoy
06-23-2002, 09:35 PM
A cheetah, or a regular kitty cat with a warm home, comfortable bed, good food and love . . . unless I already WAS a feline and the human form is the end of the line/last life . . . perish the thought . . . :eek: :mad:

Paul
06-23-2002, 11:37 PM
   Could I be a dinosaur? Could I be a dimetrodon? Could I be Godzilla?

I do not believe in reincarnation. However, I wonder what it is like to be a dolphin, whale, duck, eagle, chimpanzee or any other creature. Miss Hoppy has taught me that rabbits are much more intelligent and caring than I had thought. The story I posted last week about the seal saving the dog illustrates the remarkable qualities in the animal kingdom.

If I were forced to choose I would choose a dog because there is a lot of truth in the prayer, "God please make me half as good as my dog thinks I am." Loyal, kind, watchful, protective, living to serve I think that describes an ideal dog.

Paul

ellensy
06-24-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Reincarnation is false and I definately do not believe in it. We will not come back to earth as different creatures after we die. We will awaken as ourselves on the Day of Judgement and God will judge us according to our deeds. We will go to heaven or hell, depending on our deeds and beliefs and since this is what I believe in and know is the truth, I won't say what animal I would like to be. :)

:D :D :D my sentiments xactly :D but keeping this aside, I would love to be a dog that will be cared and loved ;)