PDA

View Full Version : Here's a picture of our baby....

Cookiebaker
01-03-2007, 09:30 PM
This is from the ultrasound this morning. Isn't she adorable?? I am so in love!! :o :D

http://www.pt.plainolpup.com/babybear.jpg

Vermontcat
01-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Aren't ultrasounds the coolest things?
It's great to get a sneak peek at your baby before it's born.
I'm so excited for you, just a few more weeks and you will be able to hold your baby girl in your arms. :D

Karen
01-03-2007, 09:38 PM
She looks like a good baby so far! Is she a wiggler, or being kind to momma?

Cookiebaker
01-03-2007, 09:47 PM
She looks like a good baby so far! Is she a wiggler, or being kind to momma?

Oh she is a wiggler AND a hiccuper!! Some days I hafta wonder if we have a future ballet dancer, or a future boxing champion, or maybe just a normal kid who's gonna bounce off the walls!! :D But so far, none of her kicks have been really uncomfortable and for that i am thankful! :D

Karen
01-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Oh she is a wiggler AND a hiccuper!! Some days I hafta wonder if we have a future ballet dancer, or a future boxing champion, or maybe just a normal kid who's gonna bounce off the walls!! :D But so far, none of her kicks have been really uncomfortable and for that i am thankful! :D

Hee hee! Well, we'll be happy to meet her, even if she decides to be a librarian some day instead!

K9karen
01-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Oh! So fascinating! I'm so happy everybody is healthy! Sorry if I missed a past post but..do you have a name chosen???

Pam
01-04-2007, 05:29 AM
Anna that is so exciting!! I know you and Mark can hardly wait to meet her!!! It sounds like your pregnancy has been an easy one for you. :) When is your due date again? End of February? early March? I can't remember (my memory is fading as the years go by. :p :rolleyes: ) I am sure her room is all set and I just bet you walk in there imagining her in the crib. I used to do that when I was pregnant. teehee!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-04-2007, 05:35 AM
AWWW

How sweet! I bet you are getting so excited and anxious to meet your sweet baby!!!

I love looking back at my ultrasound pictures.. it was so weird seeing him.. but not being able to meet him yet.

:D

ramanth
01-04-2007, 08:26 AM
So very cool! :D

finn's mom
01-04-2007, 09:10 AM
How could you NOT be in love? ;) Thanks for sharing the ultrasound.

Lobodeb
01-04-2007, 09:13 AM
What a cutie! I can't wait to meet her. Pardon me if you've posted this elsewhere, but do you have a name picked out yet?

LOL! I remember (and miss) those feelings. Hugito was a mover and a shaker! Since we didn't know what he was before he was born, I didn't want to call him "it," so we came up with a nickname for him. JC, short for Judo Chops. To this day he's still kicking and squirming. :rolleyes:

ShihtzuBeauty
01-04-2007, 11:57 AM
How Awsome is that? What a Gorgeous pic of your baby! Congratulations! :)

kimlovescats
01-04-2007, 01:12 PM
:) How exciting!!! I remember those pics, nothing like them!!!

CountryWolf07
01-04-2007, 03:28 PM
ADORABLE! :) What is her name going to be?

prechrswife
01-04-2007, 07:47 PM
How precious! Thanks for sharing. :D

anna_66
01-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Oh Anna! That's so awesome:D

Pawsitive Thinking
01-05-2007, 08:37 AM
So much clearer than in "my day" - Katie looked like a frog in her ultrasound :D

AdoreMyDogs
01-05-2007, 10:18 AM
How adorable! I wish my sono pics turned out good like that one did! My sono experience was just horrible because going into the sono I had to go to the bathroom worse then I've ever had to go in my life. You have to go with a very full bladder, for those of you who don't know this, and not only did I arrive at the sono office with a full bladder so full that it physically hurt, but I had to wait an hour and 20 minutes in the waiting room for them to get me in, as they over booked. I was just about ready to say, "to heck with it" and empty my bladder and hold off finding out the gender of my little one. Every second was torture on my poor bladder and body. The sonogram lasted a very short amount of time, the technician could see how much pain I was in, and the whole thing was rushed. Due to the rushing of everything and my over all misery, the sono pics turned out horrible! Our baby did show us her little bum so we knew she was a girl, but when the tech snapped a shot, the picture turned out as a blob and you couldn't see much of anything.

Hehe I'm glad yours was a nice, clear picture :) Hopefully I'll get another sonogram and be able to get a decent picture of it this time! I can't believe I had to wait with an already full bladder an hour and 20 min!!! I can't believe I was able to do it hehe.

*LabLoverKEB*
01-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Anna, words cannot express how excited I am for the two of you! Have you picked out any names yet?! ;)