PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Someone...

Toby's my baby
01-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Does anybody know how to find someone's phone number or find out their parents last name if they are still living at home?? My boyfriend is at a friends house, and I need to get ahold of him ASAP and nobody know's his friends phone number, or his mom's last name. I really need to find his number.

If anybody know's of any good websites or can find it for me that would be great. The guys name is Joe and HIS last name is Welsh (not sure if that is the correct spelling, could be Welsch, or Welch..?) and his Mom's name is Sherry (not sure on exactly how she spells that either. He lives in Thief River Falls, MN 56701. If anybody can be of any help that would be great! I've already tried white pages, and I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks!

critter crazy
01-03-2007, 07:22 PM
you can try Whitepages.com as long as you have most information needed.

Ginger's Mom
01-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Beth, are you still on. I see that this post is two hours old. I found something using Searchbug (love that site). I will PM you the information. I do not know if it is who you are looking for. I guess the real question would be could his mother's name be Charity as opposed to Sherry?

Toby's my baby
01-03-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm on now, but only for a couple of min.. I have no idea about the name thing. I might have gotten his # though, and he might be calling me, if the other friend pulls through and gets ahold of him.

EDIT: OMG, alright, I got ahold of him, and hopefully everything is ok. Thanks for searching for Joe's # but it's all good now. :) Thanks

Ginger's Mom
01-03-2007, 10:02 PM
I will PM you what I have.
Oops, okay.

Kfamr
01-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Hope you found who you need.

One thing, I would delete his personal information from his post. Many people lurking here and who knows who they are!