PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Teddy is at the RB

dab_20
01-03-2007, 04:27 PM
After only a couple months of fighting... Teddy was released to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. I'm really at loss for words, he went down hill so fast. Teddy was the whole family's dog... a beloved part of the family. He was with us for 14 years... I played with him all the time when I was just a little kid. I remember I always called him Tedd. He would play fetch for hours on end and never get tired. Even last May he was still playing fetch, but his poor eye sight and arthritis was catching up to him. He will always be an important member of this family and will always be remembered. He will join my girl, Missy, at the RB.

I'm so sorry, boy. I love you and will always think about you.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/dab_20/WeddingShane061-1.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/dab_20/E-500011-1.jpg

My Peanuts
01-03-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Teddy. He is a handsome little man.

RIP Teddy :(

Karen
01-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Fourteen years of love, and at least his suffering was not prolonged. Not that it will make you miss him any less.

The earth is a bit emptier now, Teddy, without you
The house a bit quieter, too quiet, by far
You love though, remains, dear one
In hearts and minds and eyes,
And will further be spread by all you taught to love
And while we have to wish you well at the Rainbow Bridge
Where white as a cloud you are playing carefree and painfree
We ask that you watch over the ones you left behind
And help their sad hearts to mend.

dukedogsmom
01-03-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm so sorry. I always say any time they leave is too soon. And the longer they're here, the more they get intwined in our hearts.

Teddy, have fun at the RB. Know your family misses you.

wolf_Q
01-03-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Teddy. He looked like such a sweet old boy, I know he will really be missed. :(

kallisto4529
01-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I am so sorry for you and your families loss of Teddy, I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. You are never ready to lose them when there time comes and it always seem's to feel like you never had enough time with them.
Teddy may God bless you in your journey to the Rainbow Bridge and may you have comfort in knowing how much your family loves and misses you

I am so sorry.

caseysmom
01-03-2007, 05:44 PM
I am so sorry about Teddy, I hope you and your family can cherish the good times.

Ginger's Mom
01-03-2007, 05:57 PM
What a cutie-pie. Teddy has been a part of your whole life, and you will surely miss him. I do agree with Karen, that at least his suffering wasn't prolonged, and all he really got to know here on earth was love. {{{Hugs}}} to you on your loss. Run free, Teddy. :(

Sudilar
01-03-2007, 07:04 PM
RIP, Teddy. I am so very sorry for your great loss. He was such a handsome boy. Hugs.

Alysser
01-03-2007, 08:01 PM
He's a very special dog. Danielle, I'm so sorry to here handsome Teddy boy has gone to the RB. RIP sweet boy. :( I KNOW you will be missed.

Dorothy39
01-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Danielle~

I offer my heartfelt {{{HUG}}} for you ,during this Moment in Your Life~

Teddy is VERY special , indeed~He will always be with you, always~
(That's a fact Dab_20) :o

May You Feel the Peace that Teddy bestowed upon YOU forever and ever.

Karen said soooo much in her reply~ 14 years of LOVE!!!!

May Teddy return his LOVE , In Peaceful Dreams~~~

You have my Sincere Condolences.

K9karen
01-04-2007, 12:47 AM
God Speed to the Bridge, dearest Teddy, where Cody will be waiting to guide you.

Thank you for giving your family 14 years of love and devotion. You will never be forgotten.

Pam
01-04-2007, 05:35 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Though Teddy didn't give you much time to say your goodbyes that was probably for the best. He didn't have to suffer long. Your heart is empty now and we all understand and send you our heartfelt condolences. Teddy is painfree now and a young boy again. He was a sweetheart. I can see the love in his face. (((hugs)))

pitc9
01-04-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss... :(
Rest easy Teddy.

Queen of Poop
01-04-2007, 09:15 AM
So very sorry for your loss.

finn's mom
01-04-2007, 09:46 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. :(

ShihtzuBeauty
01-04-2007, 11:31 AM
I'm soo sorry for your loss.

anna_66
01-04-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear that Teddy is now at the bridge:(

Many (((HUGS))) to you.

RIP Teddy

dab_20
01-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Thank you all for your support and condolences. Karen, that was such a beautiful poem, thank you so much for posting it. I think about Teddy every day, wondering if he's watching down on us. It helps me to know that his whole life all he knew was love, and that he went peacefully.

Anita Cholaine
01-05-2007, 08:09 AM
I've just seen this, I'm so sorry for your loss :(

RIP Teddy, play hard at RB.

((((HUGS))))

elizabethann
01-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Sweet Teddy...may you rest in peace little guy.

My deepest sympathies on your loss. Please take care. And if you want to post more pictures and talk about him, please feel free.

K9soul
01-06-2007, 04:24 PM
My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Teddy was obviously a very special friend. May you run and play in green sunlit fields with the other RB angels, Teddy.

dab_20
02-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Thank you everyone. I still think about Teddy most days. His bowls still remain where they always were, and his crate is still in my aunt and uncle's bedroom, just as the last day he slept in it. My aunt told me this morning, that right when she wakes up the first thing she thinks is 'I've got to let Teddy out'... but then she remembers he's not here. We both started crying... and then suddenly my aunt stops and smiles and says "Why should we cry? We should be happy about what a wonderful life he had and celebrate the good times he had on this earth. He doesn't want us to be sad... his goal in life was to make us happy." Now whenever I think about how sad I am that he's gone, I just think about all the good times we had together. I still miss him everyday though, but it gets easier.

kittykathleen
02-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Sorry to hear about Teddy. he was a cute dog.

Lobodeb
02-07-2007, 10:21 PM
We send our deepest condolences to you and your family.
Play hard at the bridge, Teddy.

BOBS DAD
02-08-2007, 04:13 PM
What a handsome boy Teddy was. I don't think I ever saw him with the cut he's sporting. I am so sorry for your loss.

gemini9961
02-08-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Tell everyone at the RB we say "hi" Teddy.

RIP Teddy

GreyhoundGirl
02-08-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm so sorry.

Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge Teddy.