PDA

View Full Version : (*Moo doing tricks & Kiki - 3 videos*)

Kfamr
01-03-2007, 11:09 AM
First, here is MooMoo doing his tricks..
Ignore the noises, my dad is working on our screened porch.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/frailwit/th_mufasatricks1-3-2007.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/frailwit/?action=view&current=mufasatricks1-3-2007.flv)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/frailwit/th_mufasatricks2.jpg (http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/frailwit/?action=view&current=mufasatricks2.flv)

And a video I did of Kiki to the song Amazed by Lonestar..
http://petevents.com/~simba/amazedkiki.wmv

TFTpwnsYou
01-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Moo is a smart little pup! I loved the videos. Very nice.

animal_rescue
01-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Awwww he is too adorable!! :D

Ginger's Mom
01-03-2007, 12:33 PM
OMGoodness, Moo is such a very very good boy. I am very impressed. :) He must have had a good teacher.

Still waiting for the Kiara video to load, will be back later.
ETA: The video is great, very moving. And I loved seeing pictures of baby Kiara.

Husky15
01-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Haha! He just took that treat and ran. He's such a cute and smart boy. And that video of Kiara was beautiful. Wonderful job. That song always gets me.

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 01:41 PM
What a doll baby!!!! GOOD BOY MOO!!

cyber-sibes
01-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Oh Kay, that video of Kiki is really wonderful - perfect music! Had me all LES... watching it I realized how very much I love your Kiki girl too. She is one darn special dog. And little Moo is just soooooo sweet, what a good boy! Maybe he can give Sherman some lessons on "wait" next time you come to Findlay!

ramanth
01-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Good boy Mufasa!

I really need to get on the ball of teaching Chipper some tricks. He already knew Sit and learned Stay and Off pretty quickly. He's not getting the hang of shake/paw though. He watches Kia and then when I ask him he simply wags his tail. :rolleyes: :)

Though I need to work with him more than just sporadically like we have been. :)

Kfamr
01-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Thanks everyone! Moo sends you kisses. :D

It was so funny teaching him paw. I taught him it with all three dogs in the room with us. Everytime I said "paw", I had three paws coming at me, not a single one was Moo's. :p

chocolatepuppy
01-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Moo has it all, cute and smart! ;) The video is great Kay, I was tearing up. :o He he, I have the same problem teaching Layla to shake hands, Lacey keeps pushing her paw at me in front of Layla, like "I can do it mommy". :D

ramanth
01-03-2007, 03:24 PM
It was so funny teaching him paw. I taught him it with all three dogs in the room with us. Everytime I said "paw", I had three paws coming at me, not a single one was Moo's. :p

LOL!

I know it just takes practice, paitence, and persistance. I envious of how quick your kids pick up things. :p :D Will you write a book? Or come teach my two knuckle heads? :D

Lobodeb
01-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Awwww, Moo is a little doll baby. But I'm in :eek: of the size of his paws. He's gonna be a big boy. It's ok, though, he's got a big name to grow into. lol

And, I love the video you did of Kiki. Great pics as usual and the videos are darling. What program do you do that in? I'd love to do one.

elizabethann
01-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Whoa...that's one smart dog. Fenway needs to sit down, watch the video & take some serious notes!

Dorothy39
01-03-2007, 07:06 PM
"Every Little Thing that You Do~ Kfamr We are so amazed at YOU!!!

What a sensational Video of Your Kiki!!!! I'm very empressed~ :cool:

I still have to see that one of Mufasa~~~~~

Thank-You for Sharing everything with us .

Kfamr
01-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Kimmy, I think you just need to come down here. Kia and Chipper want to see the beaches. ;)

Deb, It's all fur, promise!

Thanks everyone. :D

ramanth
01-04-2007, 07:52 AM
Kimmy, I think you just need to come down here. Kia and Chipper want to see the beaches. ;)
I bet they do! Well Kia at least. Not sure if Chipper likes the water or not. Too cold here for a swim in the creek so we'll have to see in the Spring. :)

Someday we'll make it down. :)

Suki Wingy
01-04-2007, 05:42 PM
wow, he has about the same amount of tricks as Niņo! What a smart puppy. :D

dab_20
01-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Cute videos! Moo is such a smart little guy, huh? The video of Kiara gave me total LES. lol

How did you teach Moo 'paw'? I've taught Molli all different things and she's picked them up extremely quickly. But I've been trying to teach her to shake and she pulls her paw away everytime I hold it and say shake.

bckrazy
01-05-2007, 05:24 AM
ahhhhh the second vid is so adorable! he is such a smartie, and SO adorable. those vids totally tease you, it's like I could reach out and cuddle him... but I cant, sadly.

I should take vids of Fozzie's tricks soon... I love how eager puppies are to get a treat.

Pam
01-05-2007, 05:50 AM
Beautifully done as always Kay. I love Lonestar too so the video of Kiara was especially nice. :)

beeniesmom
01-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Awww, what a smart little guy!
Great videos! :)